Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
lol,nike is gonna reveal release date for these a couple of hours before actual release.hyper-quick-super-duper-mo fo-incredible-godzilla-strike style. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I think I've given up on these, when they do release I won't really have a good shot at getting them |I

Glad They Pushed These Back....... We've Got A HOH Opening Out This Way Next Month So Hopefully Nike Holds Off Until After The Store Gets Opened Up And Running
pimp.gif
Where is this new HOH opening at?

so the 6th is tha date ?? crosses fingers
It's gonna be sometime in the 1st two weeks of October the store I work for our buyer said we get our shipment of them Oct 1st and it's gonna be the one's with the black pods...the gitd one's are gonna be the one's released online only 

did they say release date?
Nope they didnt say they told me they wont know until the literally the day of or one day before they drop.. but he did confirm the two sets the SC edition only in Vegas and MIA.. SMH and im in STL so thats not gonna happen 4 me...

So will Eastbay or NDC carry these cuz if not I'm screwed nearest HOH is in Houston

Sorry bro Eastbay is a def no go..NDC is a small possibility ...which sux bcuz not everybody has a HOH near them

We're still waiting for information on these. If you'd like to keep tabs and be sure whether we will get them or not, we'd recommend checking in with us via PM occasionally as the release date approaches. There are times where we don't find anything out until the week of the release (or even within a day or two); not that I'm guaranteeing this is one of those times, but it's worth checking back when unsure.

Thanks.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom