Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
why are there two versions with different soles? That does not make sense at all and please do not come around with a limitation argument. I think it is totally senseless, especially the places where the SC version is sold!

^^^Is not 100% confirmed, but I worked for FTL for many years and still have strong connects. They have neither confirmed - nor denied the dates, but they usually kick me a bone when it comes to certain release dates. "Manifest(s) for stores should come out Thur. of next week and shine some light on if Nike is "truly" releasing in early Oct or pushing back to late Oct." He can't say for sure because FTL and Nike are trying to avoid problems, but he was about 90% sure it would be the 6th.

Not sure if I will even have a chance to get, but hope this helps for people looking to make a move on these.

Source?
nerd.gif
This is true I work for a shoe store and that's what they told us..they are limited but not as limited as the galaxy foamposites

Finally a date. Now the question is how impossible are these gonna be to get..

just confirmed. oct 6th. get ready for the lottery tickets though. 
Yup i heard the same thing. Im sure footlocker will be doing a raffle as well because of what happened with the galaxy foams///They want to try their best to avoid another one of those fiascos!There will also be a raffle for one of the black friday releases, I think there was 3 shoes supposed to come out around that time.

PUMPED!!! Too bad I will just be disappointed that I won't be able to cop these... oh well I guess the Kilroy's will be a nice conciliation! 

good oct. 6 is confirmed? should i update the thread title then?

iss got a countdown going on for a new site design, yall think they gon have big new for their Galaxy rookie after the countdown

Back
Top Bottom