• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Now they are saying 10/20 sneakerwatch.com
Nike is ridamndiculous! They need to set a date and stick wit it on their kicks. But they arent stupid and know this just builds hype and increases sales... like they even need to do that though. They just like playin wit us.

Let them. It's gonna be on them with all the backlash they get with this release. People will die, riots will ensue...Nike will profit.

someone offered me some galaxy rookies for some crimson foams i have

does that sound suspect ?

someone offered me some galaxy rookies for some crimson foams i have
does that sound suspect ?

Via _NDP on SC

"Black Pods are 10/6.

SC Glow Pods are before then....."

Below his name is "Sole Collector Team" and his name is orange, which I believe confirms he is a mod.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks. :nerd:

Tried these on once and never looked back, why consider any colorway when you have to spend $200 and your foot hurts?

Tried these on once and never looked back, why consider any colorway when you have to spend $200 and your foot hurts?

Why does everyone keep saying this? Do they run small or narrow or is it just the design in general? Can someone please help cuz I really want these but not trynna spend $200+ on something I can't wear and that will collect dust in the closet

Why does everyone keep saying this? Do they run small or narrow or is it just the design in general? Can someone please help cuz I really want these but not trynna spend $200+ on something I can't wear and that will collect dust in the closet

For me, they are hard as rocks.

There is zero cushion in this shoe.

They are decent to wear casually for like 2-3 hours, but I wore mine for a 9 hour shift to work and my feet started cramping afterwards and were very sore.

I have since replaced the insoles and have had no problems.

Seems like they are made narrow, maybe a .5 size or a full size smaller than someone with wide feet. For me, I'd have to get an 11.5 at the very least to fit em without hurting my pinky toes. I usually wear an 11 in foams and can even size down to a 10.5.

As for the cushioning, consensus seems to be that they have none :lol:

Last edited:
This will be an instant sell out. Every release has a campout. It's a given hype will awake again

I don't understand why dudes can't go to their mall and try kicks on for themselves. The Memphis Blues should still be there.

I don't understand why dudes can't go to their mall and try kicks on for themselves. The Memphis Blues should still be there.

Because my mall doesn't carry them they barely sell any good releases we dont even see foams down here ...so this will be a online hit or miss for me

Last edited:
Glad They Pushed These Back....... We've Got A HOH Opening Out This Way Next Month So Hopefully Nike Holds Off Until After The Store Gets Opened Up And Running :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom