Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I would hardly call the SC version having a proper release. It was such an exclusive, hurdle jumping experience. Not even 007 would have had a better chance at these. The black pod release will give people a much needed additional shot at this colorway.

That shot won't be too much better only releasing at 21 Mercer and on NDC

Black pods >>>>
I was waiting for people to say this.... IMO the GITD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black pods but I also was fortunate to get a pair of GITD. For those who werent able to cop SC version, I could see how they might say black>>GITD because of salt LOL.. But to each their own. Its all opinion. Ill post pics of zoom rookie and foam galaxy pics later on

I was waiting for people to say this.... IMO the GITD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black pods but I also was fortunate to get a pair of GITD. For those who werent able to cop SC version, I could see how they might say black>>GITD because of salt LOL.. But to each their own. Its all opinion. Ill post pics of zoom rookie and foam galaxy pics later on

Yea I could see if the sole wasn't GITD then I could understand people saying I don't like my sneakers to be glowing like that so prefer black pods. But if somebody didn't like GITD why are they even getting the sneaker. So I definitely say GITD > Black Pods but it's not like they are way better.

I would hardly call the SC version having a proper release. It was such an exclusive, hurdle jumping experience. Not even 007 would have had a better chance at these. The black pod release will give people a much needed additional shot at this colorway.

yeah, but the black pods won't be much easier to get. as a matter of fact i tend to think it will be worse bc err body knows it's their last chance at retail. it will be hectic! thinking anything other than that ur just fooling urself.

*EDIT*

my pair is scheduled for delivery today. can't wait. and i'll snap some pics. but honestly, the more i look at pics, the more it seems like the black pods just "go" better.

hopefully i can score the black pods so i can keep the gitd's on ice.

Last edited:
I can type your "review" for you now.

- This is Galaxy print
- These are GITD pods
- These are GITD soles
- These are laces
- This material here is cheap suede
- This is the box, seems to be made out of some type of paper and it's tan

Glad I could help.

Last edited:
I can type your "review" for you now.
- This is Galaxy print
- These are GITD pods
- These are GITD soles
- These are laces
- This material here is cheap suede
- This is the box, seems to be made out of some type of paper and it's tan
Glad I could help.

You hating hard, son.

These still releasing on the 6th? Last time I checked the thread was like a dozen pages ago and I don't have the time to read through all of them. These joints have been a pain in the *** :lol:.

These still releasing on the 6th? Last time I checked the thread was like a dozen pages ago and I don't have the time to read through all of them. These joints have been a pain in the ***
laugh.gif
They release on 10/19

congrats everyone that got theirs so far.
im indifferent on the pods to be honest. the black ones would do me just fine.

then again, i think im out of the loop since im not going to lose sleep over trying to get a pair.

falk3n - great pics.

I like the black pods better. :pimp:

Posted on 8/25/2012

:lol: at thinking its about salt.

I said black pods were better, way back when.

Did I try to get the GITD? Yes. Was I successful? No :lol:

However, I didn't lose any sleep, and I won't lose any if I'm unsuccessful with the black pods either.

Cool story though, bro.

congrats everyone that got theirs so far.
im indifferent on the pods to be honest. the black ones would do me just fine.
then again, i think im out of the loop since im not going to lose sleep over trying to get a pair.
falk3n - great pics.
Thanks man i appreciate it :smile:  I got 2 pair of size 9 so i guess i need to sell one ^^

HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!! Raced home and grabbed these off the porch and put them in the SAFE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah to me the black pods just looks better on the shoe, that's why I didn't even try for glow pods which i would end up trading /selling if i did obtain them ( i really would of love to trade them for those 2011 SC Penny I or II )

Back
Top Bottom