Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters

got em!

Last edited:
question for those who got their pairs, on both shoes their is a sole collector logo correct? on the sole collector twitter supposedly they are supposed to have one sole collector logo and one penny logo.

Last edited:
Well I couldn't wait!!! So I sprayed some shoe protector on the soles and hit the mall!!! Pictures and neck breaking GALORE!!! Violent to say the least! Thanks Sole-Collector and Nike!!!

PS These barely Glow at all. Especially compared to my Solar Yeezy 2!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on 8/25/2012
:lol: at thinking its about salt.
I said black pods were better, way back when.
Did I try to get the GITD? Yes. Was I successful? No :lol:
However, I didn't lose any sleep, and I won't lose any if I'm unsuccessful with the black pods either.
Cool story though, bro.
:rofl: Ok thanks.....Hope you get the black pods brotha

i swear i want to beat my head against a brick wall, so pissed that i coudnt cop at retail. i can afford the $1k resell price but i think i will try for the black pods first before i cave in and give up a stack. pics look great, gitd's are
pimp.gif

^If you can "afford" to get them but are going to wait til the black pods come out...........well.......
laugh.gif

^If you can "afford" to get them but are going to wait til the black pods come out...........well.......
laugh.gif
i really dont see anything funny about my post, yes i can afford to pay the $1k for the gitd pods but im going to wait and see if i can score black pods for retail.

black pods for retail >>>>> gitd pods for a stack. if you want to come out me my pm is waiting, dont get the thread off topic.

Back
Top Bottom