Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Here is a quick pick of my size 9.5 that arrived today!

Just unbelievable great!

Watch on HD haha sorry for the music kinda afrojack issh ^^

The GITD pods are sick no doubt. I was able to cop 2 size 11's from the iPad launch but I still find myself waiting on the black pods. My original feeling were that I liked the black pods better but still wanted the black pods to quench my thirst. I was able to pre order my black pods for $375 so I'm waiting 2 weeks to do a side by side comparison. I think it doesn't matter which version you get. Just getting them will put you in a elite group of sneaker envy IMO. Both limited and both galaxy so you can't go wrong but in looks department I wouldn't be shocked if the black pods still looked more appealing to wear. But when you have rare vs exclusive its like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object sorta. Although whoever has the GITD will always say that you just like the black pods more cause you couldn't get the GITD pair.

WIth such a limited shoe, they should've been 1 per person man. 2 per was a horrible idea. Hence the salt levels 
mean.gif

These run small your gonna wanna size up a .5 or go to FTL and try on the memphis blues. The shoe is horribly uncomfortable I had to put gel insoles in my anthracites.

I did not rock them like this. I just wondered what they would look like with the Lebron GM laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
it fits well with the shoe, is it uncomfortable like the other rookies or are these actually decent in terms of comfort?

^ They have a lot of arch support. I have Jordan X stealth soles, which also have some arch support, in them since there is no way im messing up the galaxy red soles. They aren't that bad. However this is the first Zoom Rookie I've copped.

ok thanks ill c for myself if i can get a pair, but i most likely wont lol

Back
Top Bottom