Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
The galaxys might be my only pair of rookies I cop. If im licky enough to snag a pair

If the release is at 8 am eastern time, they have a 3 hour advantage over the pacific guys out here. Not a fair way to start!

My dude, just hop on a plane. Fly to the east coast and you'll be on the same playing field. :D

You should do a review on how to buy a plane ticket, drive to the airport, get on the plane, wait on the plane, get off the plane, get to a cafe with WIFI and then how to order.

Last edited:
dude if it's 8 a.m, our time and you guy's are 3 hrs behind.....u just subtract 3 from 8 which equals 5 and the shoes will be up and ready for you to order at 5 a.m.

I was lucky enough to get the SC rookie galaxy's but I would also like a pair of the black pod version. Any word if these are only going to be at HoH or what Nike Accounts are getting the black pods?

My dude, just hop on a plane. Fly to the east coast and you'll be on the same playing field. :D

well I do not need to get up that early, I will be sitting in Europe on my couch at 2 pm central European time and will buy the online without any sleepy eyes :smokin

But what does that have to do with you saying they where confirmed to release at HOH's in the month of August?? In the month of August they didn't even have a confirmed release date, they where just saying the shoe would come out sometime in the month of September, which the SC GITD Pod pair did and they confirmed the release date for Oct 19 in the month of October not August for the black pod Galaxy Zoom Rookie version and if you work for "HOH Columbus"
eek.gif
and if your getting a shipment this Wednesday why would you care that they releasing on "NDC at 8 am"??? Shouldn't you already be able to lock down a pair from your "HOH Columbus" store??? Anyway you put it your info, come back, or whatever was wrong
roll.gif
Helping the other sneakerheads out! We'll see if you cop a pair at all lol the lame people on niketalk always tryna prove a point! senseless...

Helping the other sneakerheads out! We'll see if you cop a pair at all lol the lame people on niketalk always tryna prove a point! senseless...

You mad? >: Ok you win then :lol: but you have some people on this very page still asking if they are coming to HOH's so enlighten us about the "HOH Columbus" release and how they plan to do it and help us good old sneakerheads out oh great sneaker god of "HOH Columbus" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm done & back to the topic Oct 19th cant come soon enough!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom