Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters

Mines came in today. They're nice and all, but I'm just not really a Zoom Rookie fan.. I just got these in hopes to trade for Galaxy Foams. But if I'm unsuccessful, I'll just keep them. I'm a Penny sneakerhead over all. #DontJudge

Of course there want be enough to go around but according to Gentry Humphrey's twitter there will be more of these produce then the galaxy foamposite.

Last edited:
well I do not need to get up that early, I will be sitting in Europe on my couch at 2 pm central European time and will buy the online without any sleepy eyes :smokin

Brah just take the jokes in stride. What you said about eastern dudes having a advantage was pretty dumb

Brah just take the jokes in stride. What you said about eastern dudes having a advantage was pretty dumb

why is that dumb? If you live on the east coast in NY and the shoes are released at 8 A.M. eastern time, that is normal business day start, so you should be on the spot, unless you are a student who sleeps till the afternoon. At the same time, if you live in LA, it is 5 A.M. in the morning and you should still be in bed, unless you do not have a 6 A.M. job and at the same time are a sneaker head. So time wise it is a disadvantage, simple as that!

i actually think east dudes are at a disadvantage over west coasters in the overal picture.
Most stores open at 8am for releases now. The same time that NDC does its release so its kind of like you have to pick your poison.
At least west coast people can strike out online and have 3 hrs to get to the local spots for a 2nd chance. East coast dudes just be SOL.

i actually think east dudes are at a disadvantage over west coasters in the overal picture.
Most stores open at 8am for releases now. The same time that NDC does its release so its kind of like you have to pick your poison.
At least west coast people can strike out online and have 3 hrs to get to the local spots for a 2nd chance. East coast dudes just be SOL.
Thread

Correct, you either have to camp online or in person.

Correct, you either have to camp online or in person.

unless you have a 3g ipad where you can camp and cop online at the same time 8)

even 3G wont save you the way Nike has been doing releases online... heck, i missed out on the GMP on ndc and I was on my LTE ipad. :smh:

also spots doing 8am releases generally start selling shoes at that time. so while you messing with that iPad, dudes gonna be trying to jump you or push up on you in line.

Last edited:
Completely agree with this. We've always had it pretty good out here. Like back when, we could cop online 9pm Friday night. And still go out that evening. Only drag now is getting up at 5am after a long night...

Back
Top Bottom