• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Do you wear them?

so far they are all DS, but I have a game at the end of the month and I plan on wearing the size 10 foams! I will also try to get 2 pairs of the black pod zoom rookie galaxies and I will wear one of them on court!

Probably for the lack of care about the shoe release there trying to raise hype for :lol: The thread for this shoe is dying more and more everyday and they're pretty much selling for and average of $900 and under on ebay and that's for the GITD pair lol bottom line there not going to get the hype there looking for the release imo because it's just to much other heat coming out, but I'm pretty sure there still going to release on that date Nike does that all the time they did the same thing with the WTK VII's but they still came out on the original day they had posted.

Probably for the lack of care about the shoe release there trying to raise hype for
laugh.gif
The thread for this shoe is dying more and more everyday and they're pretty much selling for and average of $900 and under on ebay and that's for the GITD pair lol bottom line there not going to get the hype there looking for the release imo because it's just to much other heat coming out, but I'm pretty sure there still going to release on that date Nike does that all the time they did the same thing with the WTK VII's but they still came out on the original day they had posted.
$900 for a pair of $215 isnt enough? You say that like its cheap.

21 mercer only release now for the black pods? Everyone who didnt luck out of the SC version def will NOT luck out from mercer. I think chances were better on the ipad than the most corrupted retail store on earth.

Last edited:
You gotta love Nike boy I tell you. TBA stay tuned? WTF is all that for. Just sell the god damn shoe and get it over with.

21 mercer only release now for the black pods? Everyone who didnt luck out of the SC version def will NOT luck out from mercer. I think chances were better on the ipad than the most corrupted retail store on earth.

Exactly, this 21 Mercer release might as well be "Friends & Family / Celebrities " only release.

$900 compared to $4000 for a $225 pair of Galaxy Foamposites yeah I would say that's way cheaper from a reseller hype stand pont. And unless I missed some on the Nike.com release calender it doesn't state that the shoe will not be releasing up there and you can ONLY can purchase them from 21 Mercer. It simply says "Launch date TBD"

$900 compared to $4000 for a $225 pair of Galaxy Foamposites yeah I would say that's way cheaper from a reseller hype stand pont. And unless I missed some on the Nike.com release calender it doesn't state that the shoe will not be releasing up there and you can ONLY can purchase them from 21 Mercer. It simply says "Launch date TBD"

Honestly same thing I thought when my buddy told me a few days ago his insider at Mercer 21 told him Galaxy Rookies are only releasing here. But then when I checked the NDC launch calendar that was updated TODAY and seen the TBA I started to believe him even more, not to mention the responses that NDC twitter account is giving to people asking. It's leaning more and more towards an Mercer only release. I still feel there is a glimmer of hope for a NDC release, I wouldn't count on it though.

If it is going to be that sick, I will keep my 2 sole collector exclusive pairs and trade one for two black pod rookie galaxys!

the black pod rookies are dropping at hoh also, it maybe 21 mercer only for nike locations, but they will hit hoh locations. if you read the 11th issue of the sole magazine they confirm that the black pods will hit hoh, and gentry already tweeted that more pairs of black pods were produced than galaxy foams.

the black pod rookies are dropping at hoh also, it maybe 21 mercer only for nike locations, but they will hit hoh locations. if you read the 11th issue of the sole magazine they confirm that the black pods will hit hoh, and gentry already tweeted that more pairs of black pods were produced than galaxy foams.

THANK YOU! It's like people trying to make this shoe limited lol and they didn't even say that they weren't releasing them on NDC all they have up there is TBD which stands for To Be Determined not "we're not releasing them on NDC just 21 Mercer" and if Gentry said they will be more Black pods produced than the Galaxy Foamposites than the thought of just 21 Mercer getting the Black Pod Galaxy Zoom Rookies wouldn't make much sense would it??? But let's just let some of our mentally challenged Niketalk memebers believe that there only releasing at 21 mercer pull out there hair and try to book a flight to NY next Friday thinking that's going tp be the only place the Galaxy Zoom Rookies is gong to release in America :rofl:

THANK YOU! It's like people trying to make this shoe limited lol and they didn't even say that they weren't releasing them on NDC all they have up there is TBD which stands for To Be Determined not "we're not releasing them on NDC just 21 Mercer" and if Gentry said they will be more Black pods produced than the Galaxy Foamposites than the thought of just 21 Mercer getting the Black Pod Galaxy Zoom Rookies wouldn't make much sense would it??? But let's just let some of our mentally challenged Niketalk memebers believe that there only releasing at 21 mercer pull out there hair and try to book a flight to NY next Friday thinking that's going tp be the only place the Galaxy Zoom Rookies is gong to release in America
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't able to cop a pair of the GITD version, due to not owning an iPad, but am hoping to get at least one pair of the black pod'd version.

I wasn't able to cop a pair of the GITD version, due to not owning an iPad, but am hoping to get at least one pair of the black pod'd version.

Trust me, even if you had an iPad you wouldn't have been able to cop...

Back
Top Bottom