• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
man whats up with this?
no matter what HOH I go to across the country the employees feel like they above everybody and want you to kiss there feet to get info
I have ran into literally 2 employess at HOH an they actually was cool and let me in on some info for Kobe release
other then that
mean.gif
they act like they work at fort knox but really they just some zebras in the stocks

so do these release this weekend? wasnt this suppose to release in octorber?? i gave up in this shoe since we had like 4 different dates

Yeah I tested it out, and the search function for NT still seems to be working.  Why the hell I gotta read page after page of info, but some of these people can't look back one damn page themselves to get some of the same info? 

Not directed at anyone, just curious.

Last edited:
I didn't plan on copping these but i'll give a shot for the hell of it. Based off BudgetBaller's resell price, these should be a great flip or even better trade bait! I'm fine with that.

Even if your on NDC the moment they release or when the twitter link goes up, you still probably won't get these. The Calvin Baileys didn't even last 1 minute. Nike online is the worst way to buy shoes. 
That may be true, that seems to be the only way to cop these.
I disagree. It may be my technique, but NDC actually comes through for me for the most part. I used to think I was lucky, but the only release I missed out on was the Concords. I was able to cop the Infrared pack, Altitude 13s, Yeezy 2s, GMPs and most recently the KD Gold Medal IVs.
With that being said, I'll try NDC this Saturday morning.
Care to share your technique?

Im from Pittsburgh but I'll be in Philly this weekend and Im not sure what the situation will be. I'm sure HOHs are getting them but if anyone can fill me in with some info about these Philly releases I would really appreciate it... Thanks in advance :nerd:

Im from Pittsburgh but I'll be in Philly this weekend and Im not sure what the situation will be. I'm sure HOHs are getting them but if anyone can fill me in with some info about these Philly releases I would really appreciate it... Thanks in advance :nerd:

The only one by Philly is King of Prussia Mall and Cherry Hill Mall, which is very shady. I'd try King of Prussia.

im gonna make my old lady start camping for that yeezy restock now, just tell me where. been taking her to CCs and some asian buffets to get her ready. now SHE will be camping for the yeezys and all this winter heat and not have to worry about leaving the camping to eat.  her sister and kids are all fat, think think they all be camping, they ready. just got to give em the word and trhey will camp the **** out of anyone
laugh.gif

I guess I can kiss my ndc chancee away it twitter link only and its always sold out before the link goes live bc the ppl that run nike twitter doesnt work at nike smh. Nike needs to stol that twitter link *******t.

I guess I can kiss my ndc chancee away it twitter link only and its always sold out before the link goes live bc the ppl that run nike twitter doesnt work at nike smh. Nike needs to stol that twitter link *******t.

#truuu

twitter link = dudes running the nike twitter giving it to their friends first then posting it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom