Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
^checked their website and im guessing a ******** :smh: , at least they have the dons, when i hit some decent money in the lotto im picking those up :smokin

how much they askin?

Basically Flight Club prices :smh: ..Ill gladly take my FREE chance this weekend and if I get em I get em. Too many shoes coming out within the next month for me to even be worried about missing out.

Well I couldn't wait!!! So I sprayed some shoe protector on the soles and hit the mall!!! Pictures and neck breaking GALORE!!! Violent to say the least! Thanks Sole-Collector and Nike!!!

PS These barely Glow at all. Especially compared to my Solar Yeezy 2!!!

Shoe protector on the sole? Is this to keep them from yellowing?

Nikestore gaining followers each day. I remember when they were at 499k last weekend...

^u sold them all?
Yessir
nthat.gif

Camping out in front of my computer for more. Put a down payment on my girls engagement ring with the profit.

galaxy hype all over again

seeing prices reach over 1000 for black pods

Swear im not stirring the pot, lol.
If you want proof add me on skype or something and ill shopw ya via the screenshare
Hey, I believe you. There's no other explanation to why shoes are always sold out with in seconds of the link posted.  All that matter is that YOU know how to get the link early. Let me know if you do. PM me.

Yeah NDC is automatically sold out once link goes live. Good luck to all. Hope I can scoop some black supremem air force 1 tomorrow though

Hoping for a major Internet blackout on the 17th... 

Last edited:
People paying those crazy prices for a shoe penny never wore sad. Gonna make the shoe game even worse and worse.

Due to the heightened excitement for the release of the Nike Zoom Rookie “Galaxy” release this Saturday, select House of Hoops stores that will carry the shoe will be holding ticket sweepstakes today from 10am to close. Customers can go down to one of the participating stores today during that time and pick up a ticket for the chance to purchase your pre-selected size on Saturday, November 17th between the hours of 8am-6pm. Limit one ticket per customer. You must show a valid ID in order to receive a ticket. The shoe will retail for $215. Any shoe not purchased by the 6pm deadline will be forfeited. Here are the list of House of Hoops stores that will carry the shoe and be distributing tickets today:

11 W 34th St New York NY
268 W 125 Street New York NY
Staten Island Mall Staten Island NY
Prince Georges Plaza Hyattsville MD
King of Prussia Plaza King of Prussia PA
Hanes Mall Winston Salem NC
University Mall Tampa FL
Plaza las Americas San Juan PR
Dadeland Mall Miami FL
The Galleria Houston TX
Mall Of Louisiana Baton Rouge LA
NorthPark Mall Dallas TX
Fairlane TC Dearborn MI
North Riverside Mall North Riverside IL
Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN
Serramonte Center Daly City CA
Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV
Beverly Center Los Angeles CA

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/11/15/nike-zoom-rookie-galaxy-release-details/

Back
Top Bottom