Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Me and my bro always got our pairs from nikestore and we always got em. I don't think there is such thing as 30 seconds early. You have to be patience though and that's all. LOGIN and Don't tweet to nikestore just because they're 20 secs late. Because while you're typing your tweet, it's most likely that they tweet the link and you'll miss out on them. Make sure your clock has the seconds and is in sync. Just wait on nikestore twitter and know where your size and the checkout button is (left side of the screen). That is all, good luck.

COT DAMN THE SOLE COLLECTOR VERSION S**TS ALL OVER THE BLACK PODS. :pimp:

IF I GOT THAT VERSION I WOULD KEEP AND WEAR. IF I GET THE BLACK PODS, THEY WILL BE GONE BY MONDAY MORNING.

Last edited:
the hell with the shoe

the hell with footlocker

the hell with house of hoops

the hell with nike

i'm done with this shoe at least i got the galaxy foams

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COT DAMN THE SOLE COLLECTOR VERSION S**TS ALL OVER THE BLACK PODS.
pimp.gif

IF I GOT THAT VERSION I WOULD KEEP AND WEAR. IF I GET THE BLACK PODS, THEY WILL BE GONE BY MONDAY MORNING.
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just regular water proofer?  I thought that would speed it up?
Yes just the regualr water-proofer. Not at all. Thats a liquid polymer that creates a extremely thin layer and when you walk it protects it from the beating it would normally take. Now it doesn't stop it all the way but helps. Anything that helps is good for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad i got my sc's, still deciding that if i cop these will i keep or trade for foams, but my sc's are going nowhere.

Yes just the regualr water-proofer. Not at all. Thats a liquid polymer that creates a extremely thin layer and when you walk it protects it from the beating it would normally take. Now it doesn't stop it all the way but helps. Anything that helps is good for me!

hold up. yall are spraying water-proofer on the bottom of the soles?? for realz??

Man f**k the beverly center I don't under-f**king-stand why they get every hot release... show some love to the valley smh yes im salty..

Rigged or not, you can't win I you don't enter so I did. While I was there the manager showed me the BG Galaxy Hyperdunk, ******g sick! When I asked him about it I didn't expect him to pull it out a drawer.

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but do they have two types of pairs.... I have seen black pods and the green glow in the dark pods.... I know nothing about this shoe untill today (im a Jordan man) but I can use my connect and get a pair to flip or for trade bait.. Just need a little info...

Last edited:
Ok, this may be a stupid question, but do they have two types of pairs.... I have seen black pods and the green glow in the dark pods.... I know nothing about this shoe untill today (im a Jordan man) but I can use my connect and get a pair to flip or for trade bait.. Just need a little info...

GITD pods are the SC special edition ones that released already...the black pods are the ones about to release.

Back
Top Bottom