Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
can you all feel the sudden heat, that came up during the last two days???? I think we surpassed the melting point!

No kidding... Then It will turn into a Prize Patrol Delivery like Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes for kicks.... Ridiculous! Lol

8189219652_b6c71587cc.jpg

Yes just the regualr water-proofer. Not at all. Thats a liquid polymer that creates a extremely thin layer and when you walk it protects it from the beating it would normally take. Now it doesn't stop it all the way but helps. Anything that helps is good for me!
Do you use anything special to clean the soles with?

has anybody ever use paypal on NDC on releases dates?

or the process will take too long and you will miss out on pairs

Same as CC process. You will get order confirmation once you place your order. If funds get transferred successfully, you will get the shipping confimation in a few days...if not, your order will be cancelled and that pair will be put back in the pool (I think)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23  

I think paypal is quicker IMO
it doesn't matter now with the new checkout system...once it's in your cart and you get to the checkout screen, it stays in your cart for a certain period which will be plenty of time for you to checkout with either method...it's getting to that point that's the hard part

it doesn't matter now with the new checkout system...once it's in your cart and you get to the checkout screen, it stays in your cart for a certain period which will be plenty of time for you to checkout with either method...it's getting to that point that's the hard part

Yup jo3y k is right. I successfully used PayPal this last weekend for the SOL Hyperposites.

Never secured a pair on NDC do you guys think they'll be selling enough to have a standing chance?

Never secured a pair on NDC do you guys think they'll be selling enough to have a standing chance?

Never enough to meet the demand. But depending on how quick you are when they drop, your chance varies.

So I went to 125th and did the raffle but on 34st all i gave was my name and number no size.... idk is that bad

No not bad. I asked the dude about it when I did my ticket and its basically IF you get picked and called they ask you what size you want over the phone.

Reading some of these post. Why can't people just prefer one style of shoe over another (in this case I like the black pods better), but yet people still assume is out of being saltly or mad because those of us who like the black pods more, did not get the sc edition. It is a damn shame the way some of yall assume things. Anyhow the only shoes I am salty about not having at the moment would be the Lebron 8 South Beach, Jordan 4 retro white/cement. Just figured I'd set the record straight. Anyhow, do a better job of looking out for one another instead showing how salty or envious one really is by trying to show out and diss the next person.

Kobe 7 and KD 4 galaxy > Black pods > better then sc pods

Kobe 7 and KD 4 best galaxy shoes to be released. Peace.

Laugh it up homie. Looking at your avy, I see where you are from and having lived out there myself, I know how you guys dress and style (not a diss), so I can understand why you may disagree, but hey good thing some of us use our own minds. I promise this though, I guarantee that if these were sold without too much hype they would not sellout or go for almost $1000 (in some cases more). I stand by what I say if I get a pair of the Black pods I will rock them if not, on to the next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom