Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I'ma try the online thing, however just the thought of it makes me sick. Never have luck with that. The closet HoH is almost two hours away, so I'm good on that too. May have to bite the bullet, and buy an early release pair for an astronomical price.

With that said, who else besides kicksole has them actually in stock?

Man I really gotta choose between a lot of kicks... 2013 is looking so good and holidays of this year is gonna rape me man... what to do what to do...

that is true, I roughly calculated what I have already spent this year and after seeing the number I was close to a heart attack and the year is not over yet and how will 2013 be? Even worse???

I'ma try the online thing, however just the thought of it makes me sick. Never have luck with that. The closet HoH is almost two hours away, so I'm good on that too. May have to bite the bullet, and buy an early release pair for an astronomical price.
With that said, who else besides kicksole has them actually in stock?

who online is receiving them i'm confused with two of them dropping

So SC version is coming out this Friday at noon. Available online exclusively from the iPad newsstands!
Here you go y'all!

Good luck'

Last edited:
This will definitely cut down on the number of people going after them. Luckily my buddy at work has an Ipad. Good luck to everybody trying.

[ATTACHMENT=663]Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 3.09.07 PM.png (216k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Everybody get your iPads out. 4pm PST/1pm EST. Lets pray I get this.:D

Wow, interesting. Gotta hunt someone down who has an iPad and get that quick, before Friday.

So I have to buy the Sole Collector ipad issue to have a chance to buy these shoes? This sounds like a scam 
ohwell.gif

Wow, interesting. Gotta hunt someone down who has an iPad and get that quick, before Friday.
this is what i was thinking...sounds like a way to maximize their profits off limited pairs. sell thousands of the issue for 500 (made up number) available pairs
mean.gif

so is this the only way to purchase the shoes...through the sole collector app?

what about other online stores/sites? in-stores?

where in the heck are guys coming up with these time differences? if it is 1pm est then wouldnt it be 12pm ct, 11am mt and 10am pst?...

Back
Top Bottom