Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Its not about the money, its about the message behind it dude.... Cmon dont be like that. Its saying that its not okay to have so many people download something just for a chance to buy something, and not even have a good chance at all.

Any Europeans know what the deal is with the black pods?

Or is it again a USA exclusive?

Congrats to those who copped the SC version, sounds like it wasn't too much of a struggle. 8)

some people said its only us release...we ll see though...keep your antennas open...

What a BS release this was, I understand the theory was fair but I literally been pushing add to cart since about 5 til 7. Never once did it let me add to cart or deviate from that f*&^$#g message to add another size. I feel as if I got scammed and can only blame myself for letting them do it to me..... SALTY YES!

honestly, had i not gotten my pair i wouldn't have charged back considering it's $4. and being as tho i won a pair it's def. safe to say it was fair considering i've NEVER won any online anything!!

I had my gf drive to my job to drop off my Ipad ... Ive been on the phone helping customers and on the ipad killing the app... Reopening adding to cart from 4:00- 5:10 on a pair of size 13... And some guy just posted on SC twitter that at 4:20 he got 2 pairs of 13... I dont care if its $4 im calling my cc for sure for a chargeback ... From the moment it started u would literally click 'add to cart' within a sec it would say not available it was as if it wasnt even trying to communicate with nike servers to actually check... Smfh @ this pos

Pretty sure you can't cancel an order with just the order number.

you also need some other infos of course!

We all had the same fair chance here to get the shoes and I think there is enough respect for everybody here for not trying to do some crazy stuff with!

Home boy, coming from someone who lost his YEEZY'S because of that, delete your picture fast. I fear it's already too late tho, dudes be salty round here.

you also need some other infos of course!
We all had the same fair chance here to get the shoes and I think there is enough respect for everybody here for not trying to do some crazy stuff with!

ALL you need is the order number and users email. That's it. Trust me, lost my Yeezys this way.

Waitin for the sob story of dude getting his order canceled. Apparently you only need the order number to cancel the entire order, same thing happened with the Yeezys . . . Dude tried to brag about getting thru, forgot to to filter the order number and salty dudes called Nike and had his order canceled.

Waiting for that sob story.

Lol @ people wanting a $4 chargeback when they were more than willing to pay 50x that on the shoe

Waitin for the sob story of dude getting his order canceled. Apparently you only need the order number to cancel the entire order, same thing happened with the Yeezys . . . Dude tried to brag about getting thru, forgot to to filter the order number and salty dudes called Nike and had his order canceled.
Waiting for that sob story.

That DUDE was me, DUDE. I don't know who you are, but you know who I am. I suggest you take a bong hit and chill.

$4 I wouldn't charge back, but I paid $15 because on Twitter they said having the subscription would make it easier to download the issue @ 7pm, but then said they'd drop before 7pm as they did.

No way I won't get my $15 back.

I had my gf drive to my job to drop off my Ipad ... Ive been on the phone helping customers and on the ipad killing the app... Reopening adding to cart from 4:00- 5:10 on a pair of size 13... And some guy just posted on SC twitter that at 4:20 he got 2 pairs of 13... I dont care if its $4 im calling my cc for sure for a chargeback ... From the moment it started u would literally click 'add to cart' within a sec it would say not available it was as if it wasnt even trying to communicate with nike servers to actually check... Smfh @ this pos

The damned thing didn't "go live" until 1 minute after according to SC yet I saw a few people post twitter shots of complete checkout at 4:02. The whole process took 1 minute? Yeah right.

Then again this is the same company who opened a shoe store that was better served as a nightclub by the employees

Back
Top Bottom