Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
my rookies are in route from europe, hopefully i will have them by next friday. rumored to only 78 pairs combined at all euro hoh locations, maybe they are saving the bulk of them for the states.

mine arrived today, will post pics later! Now only the reds are missing any my collection is complete!

Well the lady at Nike said it will be a super quick strike i guess she was right i think they gonna just randomly appear no 1 or 2 day notice maybe 15 mins prior :smh:

NT Georgetown's Twitter RSVP must be rigged like some of the others. I DM'd within 15 sec flat for the Cement 4s this morning and failed. I don't see how it could be humanly possible to be any faster than that.

Just to make sure you know we are talking about the all red. Just in case you know...it's on the Foot Locker calendar. Nothing on the Galaxy though.
laugh.gif
 Good look because I've totaled ignored the rest of the Rookies besides the black and white ones. I'm waiting on the Galaxies lol.

Georgetown NT opened this morning and the workers said they have black pod Galaxy Rookies ON HAND right now, but would not give a release date. Said stay close to twitter over the next 10 days for NTGT's big releases...

In that case I hope the release date is on 11/10.

Diggin these alot but will not break a sweat or shed a tear if I miss them if/when they drop on 11/10.

Anyone know if they will be on NDC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom