Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Damn thirst is high for some of yall...lmao...just chill...these aren't going to just randomly drop out of nowhere with no type of previous announcement.  Yeezy 2 the most hyped and demanded release ever. They came out and announced it a few days in advance and gave you release info. So the same will be done with these. So keep going to work, school etc. and quit e-camping staying too thirst. While yall at it go smash a girl or two...have some fun this weekend lmao

Damn thirst is high for some of yall...lmao...just chill...these aren't going to just randomly drop out of nowhere with no type of previous announcement.  Yeezy 2 the most hyped and demanded release ever. They came out and announced it a few days in advance and gave you release info. So the same will be done with these. So keep going to work, school etc. and quit e-camping staying too thirst. While yall at it go smash a girl or two...have some fun this weekend lmao

:rofl: :rofl:

I doubt they would drop without notice, I think the last time they did that was for Yeezy 1 and back then there were no Twitter links.

i have to say i agree they wont drop without notice theyll probably give the day at the least....... but with nike u never know :smh:

That is a good point, but your last sentence is going a bit against the free market economy. Of course Nike can give you recommended retail prices and release dates, but it is basically all a suggestion, so a retailer can do whatever he thinks is right with the product that he has bought from Nike. In my opinion Nike is 75% a producer and 25% a retailer (counting the Nike Towns and Nike factory outlets), so once the goods leave the warhouse and arrive at the retailer, Nike is done with the product and fro them the case is closed.
If Nike would send him a letter, telling him that the relationship is over due to the early releasing, Nike could get sued for trying to control the market. This would kill the reputation, especially in a country like the US where free market economy is above everything else! In my opinion the only way to overcome this problem is using more just in time systems, where the orders are shipped out from the Nike warehouse 2 days prior to the release and also guaranteeing no postponing!
Understanding the free market economy well one also has to be aware of contracts that are giving to these mom and pop shops and their effect on consumer spending.  As much as we may moan and complain as consumers we keep nike alive.  What is hurting Nike is the retailers that have contracts who take their inventory to sell on ebay, so in turn these mom and pop shops are no longer the retailer, but a middleman in the sense.. with ebay being the retailer.  As the new middle man these retailers are able to rack in profit at Nike's expense.  If I am NIKE why don't I just bypass this new middleman and just set up shop on ebay?  Do you know how many small businesses and mom and pops would go bankrupt if Nike did this? Then guess who really controls the Market?  Then nike could make millions... and raise the prices on ebay to cover fees and expenses but the logistics of shipping, returns etc would be a nightmare. If you remember earlier this year Nike was a supporter of the internet censorship bill that did not pass but they were looking out for their best interests, mainly with trying to keep ebay from selling their products. WHY? Ebay hurts the sales of their outlets and other stores as most ebay resellers buy outlet product dirt cheap just to resell on ebay, and since every Nike outlet discounts items at different times you can sometimes find shoes and clothing on ebay cheaper than at their other nike stores at the same time.  See its not the hype shoes that we have come to love that hurts nike, its everything else that we sometimes overlook.  With nike giving most Mom and pops accounts and contracts strategically based on location and demographics these shops can now bypass these borders and have access to consumers who would never buy from them, meaning some retailer some where is losing that consumer.  Yes that's great for the mom and pop, but detrimental to Nike.  I know I have shopped at the local outlets here and I check my phone to check ebay before I make certain purchases.  Not one shoe sold on ebay adds to Nike's bottom line.  In essence ebay is a competitor with an advantage, so rightfully so Nike despises ebay, thus it could be possible with their market share slipping they are looking to shed some of these retailers who do in turn hurt their bottom line.

Last edited:
You know something that would be real funny (and yes I know this would never happen) if the Galaxy Zoom Rookies came out and they just sat because everybody got tired of them pushing the date back and just picked up some of the other heat that's coming out instead of them. I wonder what Nike would do then. But as I stated before of course this would never happen. :lol:

You know something that would be real funny (and yes I know this would never happen) if the Galaxy Zoom Rookies came out and they just sat because everybody got tired of them pushing the date back and just picked up some of the other heat that's coming out instead of them. I wonder what Nike would do then. But as I stated before of course this would never happen.
laugh.gif
That would be awesome! However since there are always little JITs with they grandmas asking for them in mens size they will sell no matter what!
roll.gif

still nothing on the rookies.... nike shouldve just gottent his over with weeks ago instead of building too much hype, there was already enough of that to begin with

they might really just do a random release, i mean when the pressure lebron x's came out they did not announce that there was an edition that cam with a wooden box until the day of release

they might really just do a random release, i mean when the pressure lebron x's came out they did not announce that there was an edition that cam with a wooden box until the day of release

That's because they only deal with info concerning their online & nike stores release and with them having already posted two release dates of the Galaxy Rookies twice, it's highly unlikely that there will be a random release.

Last edited:
That's because they only deal with info concerning their online & nike stores release and with them having already posted two release dates of the Galaxy Rookies twice, it's highly unlikely that there will be a random release.
This makes a lot of sense.. Compared to everything else I've read

Back
Top Bottom