Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
You also won since your a size 9.5. Try wining if your a size 11-12 the sizes that resale for the most money and the most common sized foot in my area at least. Especially with the employees that work there....

Yeah, those big sizes resale for a lot of money. But I'm not in it to resale I want them to wear them man.

I'm was suprised they actually did a legit raffle. I thought they would have just threw the raffle box away and just sold to their friends and family.

Joker- we all know youre connect with HOH...stop messing around :lol:

congrats on the win :pimp: :pimp:

Retail or bust for me...Foams will suffice since comfort on Rookies is nonexistent

How do I check out? How do I add to cart? How do I wipe my ***? How do you make a million dollars?

how old are you?

thegatorviking, we get it.. those are simple questions and we know you have the first two questions figured out. The question YOU should have asked last time was "What info should I not post on a forum to get my Yeezy order cancelled?"

If you don't have an answer, then there is no need for you to comment. Not everyone knows NDC's new checkout system. >D

thegatorviking, we get it.. those are simple questions and we know you have the first two questions figured out. The question YOU should have asked last time was "What info should I not post on a forum to get my Yeezy order cancelled?"
If you don't have an answer, then there is no need for you to comment. Not everyone knows NDC's new checkout system. >D

:rofl:

I'm trying to get a pair to wear myself and unfortunately I wear a size 11.5/12 depending on the shoe. Congrats on securing a pair! You can sleep soundly knowing your taken care of.

I'm not trying to be hostile and I know the new (not really new anymore) NDC checkout system. I just don't get why people respond with answers like that when there are some people out there who legitimately don't know and have never experienced it.

If anyone wants help with the Mercer RSVP, PM me - might as well try since I got my Yeezys from them

I'm not trying to be hostile and I know the new (not really new anymore) NDC checkout system. I just don't get why people respond with answers like that when there are some people out there who legitimately don't know and have never experienced it.

kanye-west-owns-taylor-swift-o.gif

And guys please drop the save the world attitudes in here. When it comes down to it, 99.9% of the people on here look out for number one. The same douche bag that cancelled my order lurks here still im sure. Lets stop pretending like NT isnt full of hate. It is and always has been.

Now im just giving some new guys a hard time, like they did to me. Its just how it goes. Good luck everyone.

Anyone here enter at HOH North Riverside? Just curious if they called anyone yet although I'm guessing they did.

Back
Top Bottom