Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Because no one will say it. Click any shoe then paste galaxy info in the following fields shoe type, shoe number, and color. Really don't think anyone got them by doing this, that link looked like some link they have up when they DO release them.

Naw I was waiting and refreshing all over the place to the direct link. 8.5-13 popped up, clicked my size, 2 minutes later and nothing in my cart and sizes are all gone.  Classic JJ 

All I need was to get it in my cart and I would've been good. Swear I'm enjoying the hunt more than I actually want the shoes, this is kinda fun with it being competitive and all. JJ mind raped us, was soooo easy yet nobody thought about it until it was too late.

Jimmy Jazz, the Jigsaw (Saw) of this shoe ish... :lol:

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @ GR

This is a limited shoe people.

Only a very limited number of house of hoops received them.

Zero niketowns

The stores may have a larger than normal stock but how many people really have access to those locations?
do you know how many pairs NDC will have? didn't think so :wink: heard it's a LARGE number though....

not a shot at u man just dont like how the shoe game is so secretive, like u said its not that serious

this isn't a GR but it's not even close to a super limited release like the galaxy foams either. there were A LOT of pairs produced and NDC has most of them so there's definitely hope. They didn't want to cause violence on the streets so NDC is dropping the majority. I'd be surprised if resell goes above $600. There will be TONS on the market. Patience.

My "connect" said a shirt and tie dude from Nike was sending out DM's
laugh.gif

Maybe this a sign of things to come? We sure need it out here in L.A., I drop dime on all them managers and employees right in front of them.

this isn't a GR but it's not even close to a super limited release like the galaxy foams either. there were A LOT of pairs produced and NDC has most of them so there's definitely hope. They didn't want to cause violence on the streets so NDC is dropping the majority. I'd be surprised if resell goes above $600. There will be TONS on the market. Patience.

Ndc will lock up either way.

My "connect" said a shirt and tie dude from Nike was sending out DM's :lol:

Maybe this a sign of things to come? We sure need it out here in L.A., I drop dime on all them managers and employees right in front of them.
if stores normally get this many pairs of kicks than that is a huge problem

Back
Top Bottom