Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Copped em! This was a hard release I don't care what anybody says, no matter how much you cop of Nikestore. I've been copping limited kicks for the past few weeks and this was the hardest. I got the error that I couldn't add to cart, but I instally clicked it again and then they were added to the cart. I was pretty mad my guy sitting next to me didn't get them, but he was happy for me. The new NikeStore is the best and they should have done this already. It's fair and everybody has a fair shot, no early links for anybody, no tricks, just order. If you're slackin', you'll be lackin'.

Kith sent emails that they were gonna have these so i went to the store at 6am. 6 hours later when they finally let us in they only have 7 pairs :stoneface: :smh:

wow people really switched their opinions of the shoe once they couldnt get a pair. 
laugh.gif

I had myself and 3 other people trying and we all came up empty handed with error after error. The one time I had them it said processing error I saw someone with the same issue, tweeted Nike and they never responded. I did happen to make a deal with someone for $400, I wanted these shoes to wear and keep. I tried, and would have preferred retail but in this case that wasn't an option.

I always find it funny when people post "copped with ease" or "easiest cop ever" & act like they weren't sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for the link like everybody else. If they sold out in minutes then it wasn't an easy cop you just got lucky, lol. Props to all who got their pairs though.

Last edited:
added them to my cart on NDC then kept getting errors in checkout for a good 20 minutes.. almost gave up but kept trying and eventually got through.. now whoever wants a to trade my size 10 for a size 8.5 hit me!

I always find it funny when people post "copped with ease" or "easiest cop ever" & act like they weren't sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for the link like everybody else. If they sold out in minutes then it wasn't an easy cop you just got lucky, lol. Props to all who got their pairs though.

This

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....
I'm normally in the same boat as you. This was my first time ever being successful.  I think it all comes down to luck.

wow people really switched their opinions of the shoe once they couldnt get a pair. :lol:

naw they are still ugly as hell, the only reason im mad is because the site was acting very stupid. if this stuff happens for another release i actually want/care about... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

i didn't even bother to wake up early for this, i know i have little chance on getting this online cause i always struck out on these type of releases
frown.gif
 but hey congrats to the people to really wanted these and got theirs
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I kept on getting the error this morning for 20min. straight including paypal check out and then ended up getting through trying paypal check out again.

my boy got through on the KD GMs and he told me what he always does to get thru

I struck out on the KD GMs and was pissed so I called him up and he was like bro ima tell you what I do and u try it on the next release

well the next release that I had to use NDC was this release and did what he said and I got thru :wow:

I dont know if it really works so ima try it out on another big release like foams or the charity retro 9s to see if it works or we just lucky

^ Pm me your method :nerd: ..... I can't catch a break with these online releases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom