Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Anyone else see this hat Champs tweeted? They said check with your local stores for availability. Not sure about all the galaxy print.

Anyone else see this hat Champs tweeted out?! Said to check local stores for availability. If anyone finds them please PM me

BBVl-FMCMAISJ4F.jpg:large

i say they're worth around $400 at this point, i sold my pair for that price since i already have the sole collectors

Last edited:
To those yet to get a pair, this has to be one of the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn. Ended up trading them away for some Sb9's. You have been warned.....

To those yet to get a pair, this has to be one of the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn. Ended up trading them away for some Sb9's. You have been warned.....

I keep seeing people post this but mine don't feel bad at all, at first I thought they were somewhat tight but after a couple wears they feel fine.

I dunno guys, when I wore my pair, it felt like I had rocks strapped to my feet. They were awful and I couldn't wear them for more than an hour. Main reason why I gave them up.

I only tried on the left foot of my pair before I sold them. Slid my foot in and took a couple of steps and immediately thought that they didnt feel right. Didnt think much of it though as I only had one shoe on. *shrug*

I rocked mine last month in Vegas all day at the pacquiao fight, and they felt just fine, no discomfort... I went up half a size though.

man teh galaxies were cool when they came out with the first galaxy colorwave but now they are galaxying everything

Back
Top Bottom