Game 1: 4/18 1030EST (5) Rockets vs. (4) Blazers on ESPN

I know the Blazers record at home, and they're good at home.

We'll see how the young Blazers squad transition from regular season mode to playoff mode.

But if I recall correctly, the only teams above .500 that the Blazers beat this year were a Manu-less Spurs team, and a CP3-less Hornets team on the road.That's it.

While Houston has won 10 of the last 11 against Portland in Houston, with 2 already this year.

i really hope we bust the blazers i reall hope but for some reason i have a feeling that brandon roy is going to do some damage but you know i will always havehope for my team
but with that said we need ron artest to stop being a ball hog and pass it more and stop taking cray shots
and we need to see more of brent barry since the only reason we drafted him is because he has playoff experience and that amazon quick 3 pointer but bust themdown like nothing lol
Aaron brooks i really dont have a problem with him but him and ron artest need to wrok in harmony and not go crazy
karl lowry is the best defender we have on this team the best trade in a long time
battier is good need to take more shots
von wafer i need not to say
luis scola is good need to get more rebonds
james white need to see him more
yao ming need to say nothing he does his thing
we need to kick chuck hayes off the team i hate this man
carl landry is great need to get the ball more

with all that said we will win tonight( but we need tracy mcgrady back i miss you man
frown.gif

RIP CITY BABY!!!!! The Rose Garden will most definately be CRAZY tonight. . . the garden has had a playoff atmosphere for the last month. That could be a bigadvantage for the blazers. Looking forward to this series the most.

im a bandwagon blazers fan... became a blazers fan since the sonics left seattle and the blazers were the closest team.

also the biggest yao fan, so it dont really to me who comes out top. i want yao to get out of the first round, and i also want the blazers to advance. withthat said...

LET'S GO BLOCKETS.

I got a soft spot for Houston... But Portland got this. And it won't even be a close series.

laugh.gif
Yao gettin it in early.

Artest back to his old crowd hopping ways.

That playoff inexperience showing.

great atmosphere at the game

i hate when they put this girl on the booth!

im almost at my post limit
frown.gif

Rockets in 6. It'll be a fin series though.

pimp.gif
Blazers wearin' blk shoes/blk socks for home games.

Back
Top Bottom