Game: 3 Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {First Playoff Game In Philips Arena}

Celtics lose and everyones going nuts? What a joke. Good win by the Hawks.
the only people that are going nuts are Hawk fans and the people defending Horford.....all series the only team i've seen starting $&^*is the Hawks...im not saying that people shouldn't "step up" to the Celtics but what Horford did was going a little bit to far and brushing offthe ball too thats just not needed.

And yes the Celtics may win by more than 25 because they are mad....like almost everyone when you are mad or "salty" as you all say you play better

So Paul Pierce is walking over to the Hawks bench, throwing up gang signs.

Boy was he mad.

Thank goodness Brian Scalabrine was there to stop Paul Pierce, because he was throwing up gang signs, so you KNOW he was pissed.

If the only thing stopping you from an altercation is Brian Scalabrine, I have to question how serious you were and how mad you really are.

paul pierce aint sh@#...wow ur in the NBA throwing up blood, go do sm gangsta stuff instead if shooting a ball and getting stabbed...it's like a young teamcan't talk a little trash to the best team in the league just because they have the best record...forget that, this is the playoffs

Am i the ony one itching for a good Playoff fight, every since the Cav's game i've been fiendin for something to jumpoff. Every time somebody gets ahard foul im waiting for something to pop off.
roll.gif

And Benzino ain't stab nobody it was one of his peoples.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

What yall want Horford to do????

He hasn't earned that right?? the hell is that???

Should he Back down from them like everyone else has this season???

Boston has acted reckless on the court this year, and their bench included.

IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME someone did some trash talking back to them

i'm not saying he has to back down... but what he did was beyond just some trash talking. running up the court, then running back to point and scream athim while he's on the floor?? what the hell is that?

its funny how you were one of the main ones saying "oh, the Wizards better not talk to Lebron or he'll drop 50", and now you're sayingthere's nothing wrong with Horford challenging Pierce.
laugh.gif
i mean, since when is Lebron a warrior like that? he has answered to achallenge, what, 2-3 times? and one was against the Raptors who help people get career highs on them. hell, Stevenson punked him at the BEGINNING of that onegame a couple weeks ago, and Lebron had 48 minutes to answer and did nothing. he aint a warrior like that, at least we haven't seen it yet.

i have watched Pierce for years, and with my own eyes i have SEEN him go off when he's mad. so this is not conjecture. if he calms down over the next fewdays and just plays his game, that's one thing. but if he's still mad, he WILL accept the challenge and put the team on his back.
Pierce will drop 40 when T-Mac gets out the first round, this dude is annoying, he actin' real hard all season ridin' KG and Ray-Ray's coattails.

sick.gif
what?!??! Pierce was the MVP of that team.
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning Allen. this is his worst season in years.

some of you are idiots....acting like you have never done something stupid like this...and clearly he realized winning a ship is better than punching somearrogant rookie and being out for the playoffs

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yes the incident you're thinking of and it was Benzino's man

I knew he got stabbed, I didn't know it was Benzino's man. I missed Pierce throwing up gang signs. Think it'll be onESPN?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Horford might not even make it out of his house for next game...

PP is in Atlanta homeboy...
I WISH PP woulda made it to that bench, These playoffs got me wanting to see a good fight, and that woulda been NUTTY. Some dude walkin into another bench with murda on the mind
roll.gif
coulda been a classic.

I take back what I said, F___ Brian Scalabrine, shoulda let his dude go
roll.gif
That's how I was feeling, ya'll thoughtDetroit's fans got involved.. N~ in Fulton County be itchin for a fight to break out.. somebody worth millions was gonna be laid up in Grady's..

its funny how you were one of the main ones saying "oh, the Wizards better not talk to Lebron or he'll drop 50",
Nah never said anything about the trash talking...I do think the Wiz antics are a little too much..same with the Celtics on court antics.

Stirring the pot and not backing down are two different things.

All I've ever said was LeBron is the best player on the floor and he's good enough to carry that team to win the series.

That's here nor there though.

Was Horford a little over the top? Sure..

But it's entertaining, the Wiz/Cavs series...also entertaining. It's nice to see some competitive fire

smh.gif
@ the Paul Bearer looking dude on espn saying you dont want to get the celtics mad.

smh.gif
dude looks like a dead dude who had makeup put on him so he looks presentable in his casket.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Pierce will drop 40 when T-Mac gets out the first round, this dude is annoying, he actin' real hard all season ridin' KG and Ray-Ray's coattails.
Word.

Paul "the quitter" Pierce UNappreciation.

i think that paul will definitely go after 40/50 in the next game, probably on that type of status where he's hot and yellin at horford "come guardme" and just drains it in his face (who have i seen do that before, kobe?), dude's nickname is the truth for a reason

i also have no problem with what horford did, no one gave the hawks a chance at winning a single game like it was automatically a wrap after 4, dont blame thehawks for playin their game today, blame boston for not playing theirs, who here seriously thought the hawks to win ONE game? like they seriously picked bostonin 5 on their "bracket"

roll.gif
@ pierce catching extreme feelings cause of one loss

I know this team is gonna be extremely salty if they don't win it all this year a la suns but worse
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ dude saying this would get Horford banned from baseball

i attended the game tonight. it was jam packed and crazy loud. there were so many celebrities, just to name a few: clinton portis, T.I., young jeezy, erinandrews, al harrington, jarrett jack, cuttino mobley, and of course dominque wilkins

What exactly happened between Hortford and Pierce that everybody is talking about the past 3 pages?

yellin at horford "come guard me" and just drains it in his face (who have i seen do that before, kobe?)

Pierce did it to Al Harrington.

And I dont think we have to worry about a Pierce blow up this time around. KG will throw him through a wall to stop him from taking bad shots.
laugh.gif

^ Playing defense, Pierce went down for some reason (someone can fill that part in) near the 3-pt line. Horford was in front of him, beyond the 3-pt line.

As soon as the play finished with a Hawks bucket, instead of running backwards to play defense, Horford ran forwards to the fallen Pierce, and he was YELLINGsome kind of something at him.

And that apparently made Pierce so mad that he went towards their bench, threw up a gang sign, and was stopped by Brian Scalabrine.

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
@ dude saying this would get Horford banned from baseball

So I take it you disagree?
Edit: Yeah, like someone pointed out, I said "beaned" but I figured you just have a typo or something.

Back
Top Bottom