Game 4: 4/25/09 Los Angeles Lakers (2) at Utah Jazz (1) 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT on ESPN and KCAL9

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Honestly, if Jack Bauer continues to play like this, the Lakers will lose this game. No hate.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Suckas!!! Glad you were wrong SHUGES
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wasn't really trying to hate.

But I've seen the Lakers give up leads on NUMEROUS occasions in the 2nd half this year....

And I've also seen them get complacent when 24 goes off for big numbers in the past.

It just looked like a recipe for disaster. But Utah simply didn't seize the opportunity.

laugh.gif

But I've seen the Lakers give up leads on NUMEROUS occasions in the 2nd half this year....

And I've also seen them get complacent when 24 goes off for big numbers in the past.

It just looked like a recipe for disaster. But Utah simply didn't seize the opportunity.
I'm just messin' bro. It was odd how Jerry didn't decide to take the ball out of Kobe's hands until like under 3 min left in thegame when it was already out of reach. It would have seemed more appropriate to implement that strategy when he was tearing the Jazz a new one in the 1st 3quarters.

laugh.gif

they couldn't seize the opportunity cuz the Lakers took it from them.

No need to apologize Mamba.

I usually know who's spitting venom and who's just messing around.
laugh.gif

It's all good.

Sloan definitely let me down though....

Brewer should've pushed Kobe for being an idiot at the end of the game
smh.gif

Gasol has to either make his move as soon as he gets the ball or pass as soon as the double comes. He's being indecisive and it leads to easy buckets forUtah.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

smh.gif

Gasol has to either make his move as soon as he gets the ball or pass as soon as the double comes. He's being indecisive and it leads to easy buckets for Utah.
???

its hilarious and kind of ******ed when that announcer lady said something along the lines of "kobe is playing liek Lebron, ie not letting his teamlose" uhhh LADY, kobe has been doing that since Lebron was in Jr High school. Actually pissed me off. Like snoop said, Lebron is baby-kobe, not the otherway around

smh.gif

Gasol has to either make his move as soon as he gets the ball or pass as soon as the double comes. He's being indecisive and it leads to easy buckets for Utah.
???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

smh.gif

???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

yeah, good idea to push Kobe bryant when your team will be facing elimination in the next game

you're a genius..

Back
Top Bottom