Game 4: 4/25/09 Los Angeles Lakers (2) at Utah Jazz (1) 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT on ESPN and KCAL9

kobe!!! LAKERSSSS!!!! We got the job done, now it's up for us to finish it off in Game 5... Let's GO!

I'm not one to slurp Kobe or whatnot claiming he's the best but that game tonight was outrageous. It wasn't his higest scoring game or anythingclose to it but the difficulty it took him to get those 38 was just absurd
smh.gif

Ronnie played lights out D and I give him credit for playing such great D in game 3 but there wasn't anybody stopping Kobe tonight. I'll rewatch lateron tonight after i smoke

Kobe was on fire today even if they played good D tonight. I'm a happy man right now we just have to take them out on Monday.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Brewer should've pushed Kobe for being an idiot at the end of the game
smh.gif

Gasol has to either make his move as soon as he gets the ball or pass as soon as the double comes. He's being indecisive and it leads to easy buckets for Utah.
yeah, good idea to push Kobe bryant when your team will be facing elimination in the next game

you're a genius..

Holden is a Lakers fan, genius.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif

Gasol has to either make his move as soon as he gets the ball or pass as soon as the double comes. He's being indecisive and it leads to easy buckets for Utah.
yeah, good idea to push Kobe bryant when your team will be facing elimination in the next game

you're a genius..

i know that.. where did i say he wasn't?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif

???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah..i dont get what he's talking about at all

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif

you're a genius..

i know that.. where did i say he wasn't?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
k. anyways, im on the hunt for gm 5 tixxxxxxxxx

pimp.gif
what a good day, the Lakers win, my 9ers get a beast at wideout, the raiders complete their search for "the triplets" (I hope) Anyways Ican't wait for the lake show to get another one of these
pimp.gif

49372_108052_1.jpg

I'm lowkey worried about Bynum...were gonna need him in the later series and if he's not going well, it's gonna be a problem...I hope theydid't rush him back...

bynum is not hurt, he is just SORRY. i have a feeling he will be one of those regular season players (i.e peja... many more i cant think of right now) wherethey play great in the regular season and literally LOOK LOST in the playoffs. I mean its like he forgot how to play basketball since the playoffs started.

good win for us tonight.
especially because the bench was able to produce this time
now lets finish them off next game

man yall dudes lay off my dude Drew, i jus think we all expected alittle more than what he's capable of right now, but mark my words, he WILL be a asset inthe 2nd round against yao. I still believe in him

I know this will be overlooked in the grand scheme of things but the game really turned around in the 2nd, when we were down 34-27, and i believe we got astop.

Then Luke scored on a big 3-ball off a kick out from Sasha, then next possesion, Breezy nailed a 3-ball, then Sasha made another one from straight away
pimp.gif
9-0 run, then PJ brings Kobe back in the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I know why the Lakers won.

Farmar didn't play a single minute.
pimp.gif

he didn't play in game 3 either
good. shannon brown >>>>>> jordan farmar.

you're a genius..

Beat me, but don't try to embarrass me. That's exactly what Kobe was doing at the end of the game. The game was over, the double was coming, and Kobedidn't move the ball.

It doesn't take a genius to realize:

a) Kobe was disrespecting his opponenet
b) a hard foul or push won't cost Brewer a game (afterall, I'm not asking for a clothesline)
c) Brewer won't be deciding how long this series goes

This is his 13th season and he was playing like it was his first.

bynum is not hurt, he is just SORRY. i have a feeling he will be one of those regular season players (i.e peja... many more i cant think of right now) where they play great in the regular season and literally LOOK LOST in the playoffs. I mean its like he forgot how to play basketball since the playoffs started.

He hasn't played enough for us to be able to make a statement like that.

He looked like a kid who's feeling sorry for himself. He also looks like he's a step slow, which shouldn't come as a surprise considering that hejust came back and playoff basketball is more intense than what he's used to. He's still learning about being mentally tough so I'll cut him somemore slack.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif

???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i think he's talking about the long 3 kobe took?
nerd.gif

huh? what did kobe do at the end? you watching a different game than the rest of us? he jacked up a 3 with the shot clock expiring unless you expected him tohold it.

Back
Top Bottom