Game 6: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/30 9:30EST TNT (HOU 3-2)

What the hell.

Our dude Von Wafer is out tonight because of his back. He's our spark off the bench. Instant buckets.

SMHx10

This can go either way. I would not be shocked at all to see Portland win tonight.

Just let it be a good game.
pimp.gif

Von Wafer out stings.

But that's why we brought in Brent Barry. For depth, and experience. Let's see if this 37 year old still has some gas left in the tank.

That or a Flight White debut..

tired.gif
No Instant buckets tonight, damn.
I expect another tough hard fought game. I see L.A. and B.Roy going for 20 + because they've been Portland's offense for the most part and theycan't be stopped
maybe L.A I hope to see Aaron brooks from the first two games and Ron actually have a good game on the offensive end. Ron's getting owned left and rightby B.Roy and
if Roy's guarding Ron, Ron has to take it to him and make him work on the defensive end. If the Rocket's lose this one I really have no faith thatwe'll win game 7. So it's imperative that
we come out and give our best effort of the season/postseason. If not Portland's winning this one.

wow @ wafer. This is how the post season for us always goes. Last year it was rafer.

No Von!?!?
mad.gif

Well hopefully we can wrap this up tonight because honestly I don't like our chances at all if we have to go back to Portland for a game 7. I feel like ifRon plays good then we should not have a problem winning tonight.

http://

Gotta feed Yao all game constantly. If they keep the double teams he can kick it out or get all the Portland bigs in foul trouble.

Ron needs to stop %+@+$@* around, Idk what he's been doing on the offensive end.

Hopefully LA isn't as hot as last game cause when his J is on
smh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

No Von?

Rockets by 22.
Make it a even 50

Daryl Morey texted 1560( A local sports radio station) and said "LIKELY out", so maybe there's still a chance.

Adleman needs to be fired if he can't find a way to get the ball to Yao in the late game situations, JVG could do it, so he really has no excuse.

I'm just thankful that NBA t.v. is staying out of Houston! Thank god for TNT!
I hope we can bring this game back to portland. Everybody knows that the focus is going to be to try and get the ball to yao non-stop but I hope we don'tlet scola shoot all day like in the last game. Wafer being out is HUGE. That guy is so aggressive it's insane. He has a bright future ahead of him in theNBA for sure. Good luck to Rockets, let's have a good clean game. GOOO BLAZERS!

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Everybody knows that the focus is going to be to try and get the ball to yao non-stop but I hope we don't let scola shoot all day like in the last game.
This! Scola can't have time to shoot like he has been getting. When this dude is hitting 7 for 9, it shows how many problems we're havingon defense.
And Wafer's out?
pimp.gif
Now we only have to worry about Brooks runningpast our D.

Cant believe I have to watch another game from work again
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Everybody knows that the focus is going to be to try and get the ball to yao non-stop but I hope we don't let scola shoot all day like in the last game.
This! Scola can't have time to shoot like he has been getting. When this dude is hitting 7 for 9, it shows how many problems we're having on defense.
And Wafer's out?
pimp.gif
Now we only have to worry about Brooks running past our D Steve Blake.

Cant believe I have to watch another game from work again
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by franchise3

What the hell.

Our dude Von Wafer is out tonight because of his back. He's our spark off the bench. Instant buckets.

SMHx10
Yea when I heard that I was shocked, but its not definite, he is likely to miss the game but not definite. If he does though, now we have todepend on Brent Barry to fill in those backup minutes...

Originally Posted by balleroni

Let's hope Blazers can pull this one out.. Put Oden and Pryz on Yao and shut him down watch them both foul out!

That sounds more like it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by balleroni

Let's hope Blazers can pull this one out.. Put Oden and Pryz on Yao and shut him down watch them both foul out!

That sounds more like it
tongue.gif
While Yao maybe gets 1 foul called on him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom