Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

brandnew21:
have you noticed that 95% of the celtics fans on this message board keep their mouths shut no matter how much hate and trash talking they hear. that's because if the celtics beat the cavs, its gonna be "stern set it up". right, because as long as your team doesn't make it to the finals, stern set it up. no matter if youre the hawks or the cavs or whoever, stern set it up. don't pay any mind to the fact the team won 66 games, stern set it up. thats why celtics fans just stay quiet here, because they know its a lose-lose situation arguing. why can't people just stop making excuses and just be mad your own team looked like they didn't want it from the first quarter.
Co-sign.
brandnew21:
and another thing, its true the celtics played the cavs without lebron one game, and its true the celtics played the cavs without KG one game. but to say KG didn't do much his other games in ridiculous. KG demands double teams, alters shots and gives the celtics their intensity on defense.

its possible for a player to do more than what shows on the stat sheet, but u guys are basketball gurus right? i bet you knew that.
Cosine.
brandnew21:
good job atlanta on the series, they are a real good, underrated team, with the real ROY.

Coal sign.

Thank you to both of you. Theres so much more hate directed towards the Celtics than coming out of Celtic fans. (Especially with everyones new found hatred to KG's big mouth, even though it was what everyone loved about him when he was a lovable loser.) Theres no point in fighting when everyone insists they have the best team and that they're always right.

The only thing I dont like about the Celts is the team itself, and the team attitude. But the fans are more than OK in my book. like Allen3xis said,Boston media is another thing, but the fans are more than OK IMO.

Props to you guys.

As for Atlanta, I thought they came a long way this year. I think this year they showed a lot of people what they are made of. They have a great young core ofplayers, and things will only improve with this team. Great season for you guys.

cash what up i just realized thats u cali dro cardo

where u been

u feelin sour cuz the hawks lost?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

brandnew21:
have you noticed that 95% of the celtics fans on this message board keep their mouths shut no matter how much hate and trash talking they hear. that's because if the celtics beat the cavs, its gonna be "stern set it up". right, because as long as your team doesn't make it to the finals, stern set it up. no matter if youre the hawks or the cavs or whoever, stern set it up. don't pay any mind to the fact the team won 66 games, stern set it up. thats why celtics fans just stay quiet here, because they know its a lose-lose situation arguing. why can't people just stop making excuses and just be mad your own team looked like they didn't want it from the first quarter.
Co-sign.
brandnew21:
and another thing, its true the celtics played the cavs without lebron one game, and its true the celtics played the cavs without KG one game. but to say KG didn't do much his other games in ridiculous. KG demands double teams, alters shots and gives the celtics their intensity on defense.

its possible for a player to do more than what shows on the stat sheet, but u guys are basketball gurus right? i bet you knew that.
Cosine.
brandnew21:
good job atlanta on the series, they are a real good, underrated team, with the real ROY.
Coal sign.

Thank you to both of you. Theres so much more hate directed towards the Celtics than coming out of Celtic fans. (Especially with everyones new found hatred to KG's big mouth, even though it was what everyone loved about him when he was a lovable loser.) Theres no point in fighting when everyone insists they have the best team and that they're always right.

The only thing I dont like about the Celts is the team itself, and the team attitude. But the fans are more than OK in my book. like Allen3xis said, Boston media is another thing, but in my book the fans are more than OK in my book.

Props to you guys.

As for Atlanta, I thought they came a long way this year. I think this year they showed a lot of people what they are made of. They have a great young core of players, and things will only improve with this team. Great season for you guys.

wait, in whos book?

Originally Posted by atljunkie

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

cash what up i just realized thats u cali dro cardo

where u been

u feelin sour cuz the hawks lost?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I'm good pimp, this dumb n~ bet me $$$ that the Hawkswouldn't win 2 games so i'm strizzle.

Been low key mode tho
nerd.gif
, you need to send some of that drank thisway..

I agree theres plenty of Boston homers but thats a given for any city. You cant label a place as a bunch of homers, its impossible.

Originally Posted by reazson

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

brandnew21:
Co-sign.
brandnew21:

Cosine.
brandnew21:
Coal sign.

The only thing I dont like about the Celts is the team itself, and the team attitude. But the fans are more than OK in my book. like Allen3xis said, Boston media is another thing, but in my book the fans are more than OK in my book.

Props to you guys.

As for Atlanta, I thought they came a long way this year. I think this year they showed a lot of people what they are made of. They have a great young core of players, and things will only improve with this team. Great season for you guys.

wait, in whos book?

laugh.gif

Thats what I get for posting at work. A bunch of rambling garbage... definately the only thing going on in my head today
laugh.gif

I'll edit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom