Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Yo, this series is going by waaaay too fast.

In the books, Rhaenys dies a year before Daemon and Rhaenyra do.

Don’t play on Rhaenys and Meleys like that. From the source itself, she would’ve had a chance 1 on 1 against Vhagar

IMG_5400.jpeg

1720495306759.png

I can’t wait to see what Aegon has in store for Aemond.
He about to do something super crazy like cut that man’s junk off, it’s going to be brutal.
He can’t talk his way out of this one, he straight blew the King right out of the Sky and then was walking up on dude with his word unsheathed.

Criston gonna have to bang Jim for that.

What is this scene about for the book readers, don’t spoil it, they were talking about Alyn

IMG_4747.jpeg

IMG_4746.jpeg

Yo, this series is going by waaaay too fast.

In the books, Rhaenys dies a year before Daemon and Rhaenyra do.

thats why in my initial post for this episode i thought the fight was going to be the finale

the way theyre going, season 3 is going to be the last unless they continue the show without rhaenyra and daemon which might be difficult as the whole series is advertised as alicent v rhaenyra for the most part

and especially if they dont want to end this like GoT then it might be smart to just have it end at 3 seasons

BTW Average Intro to a basketball game in the Balkans

If you think the 2016 Primary has been relitigated too much, check out the 1389 Battle of Kosovo discourse.

I have burned through too many packs of cigarettes and Adidas track suits (because of the smokes) trying to figure it out.

BTW Average Intro to a basketball game in the Balkans

If you think the 2016 Primary has been relitigated too much, check out the 1389 Battle of Kosovo discourse.

I have burned through too many packs of cigarettes and Adidas track suits (because of the smokes) trying to figure it out.

IMG_4753.gif

true...

But have you considered what you'd say in a Bosnian Cafe vs a Serbian Cafe if asked about the Battle of Kosovo?

If you don't have a good answer for Toni Kukoc or Vlade Divac, respectively, you're gonna have a bad time.

true...

But have you considered what you'd say in a Bosnian Cafe vs a Serbian Cafe if asked about the Battle of Kosovo?

If you don't have a good answer for Toni Kukoc or Vlade Divac, respectively, you're gonna have a bad time.
Vlade is the best passer of all time
Kukoc was Rashard Lewis

Back
Top Bottom