Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Yeah remember they always talked about the Targaryen reign because of all the dragons. I’m sure we’ll see more this season
Yeah, somewhere said we should see 9-10 different dragons. Lets hope they do a good job making each dragons different. Daemon's Dragon, Caraxes is very unpredictable, red scales, and actually has a longer neck than the others. Rhaenyra's dragon, Syrax, has yellow scales.

You know they gon tie in multiple things. Tree, Winter, the names, all of it. I just hope we get some Night King.
Yeah after listening to some podcasts that added context, I've flipped. It makes sense that so many generations of Targaryens were obsessed with prophecy, when you consider that this was being passed down to every heir. It also gives a clearer sense of why Rhaegar felt he needed to tie in the bloodlines of Targaryen and Stark.

When Rhaenyra said "dracarys!" I cheered like Mookie had just hit a home run.

When Viserys was recanting the prophecy/dream secret to Rhaenyra and he said "a Song of Ice and Fire" I lost my shhhhhiiii.

Watched it twice last night and i may watch it once more.

I'm still wondering if the season is gonna focus on Daemon vs Rhaenyra or if Daemon stands by his house against the other kingdoms.

Last edited:
Had to look up the Targarean lineage after the episode. It looks like there's a LOT of material that can be covered, depending how long the show can run for, if they want to take the show all the way to the end of the Mad King.

First episode was solid. Set up a lot of the plot and character motivations, for the Targ family. The time jumps(?) will be interesting to see, based on how the season preview looked.

Most important thing I'm reminding myself - don't get attached to anything or anyone.

As much as I love the story, I really hope this doesn't become another allusion to Hamlet.

As much as I love the story, I really hope this doesn't become another allusion to Hamlet.

Was GoT an allusion to Hamlet? I thought it was largely based on the war of roses.

But also, why would you not want that? Don’t like the story, or not original enough?

Shakespeare with dragons, guns, spaceships, etc is still entertaining, no?

Saw this on reddit lol
hc3uxp9gp4j91.png

Back
Top Bottom