Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I still want limited series for Robert's Rebellion and Dunk & Egg.

Was watching some of that Alt Shift X youtube channel last night and i think he said Dunk & Egg isnt finished either, not sure id want that after how rough GoT was after they passed the books :lol:

Really liked the episode last night, hope they keep it up. Kinda sucks but kind of refreshing having to wait a week for a new episode :lol: Feel like any show ive been into for a while now ive been able to binge a good amount of episodes if not the whole thing. That Sunday night HBO to end the week hits different :pimp:

Was watching some of that Alt Shift X youtube channel last night and i think he said Dunk & Egg isnt finished either, not sure id want that after how rough GoT was after they passed the books :lol:

Really liked the episode last night, hope they keep it up. Kinda sucks but kind of refreshing having to wait a week for a new episode :lol: Feel like any show ive been into for a while now ive been able to binge a good amount of episodes if not the whole thing. That Sunday night HBO to end the week hits different :pimp:

Dunk & Egg is really just a series of short stories. There are 3 so far plus we know how Dunk & Egg ends (Tragedy at Summerhall). It's not like entire books are missing here in this case.

Reeeeaaaly wish I hadn't read this about the Targaryen line, specifically Rhaenyra:
Screenshot_20220822-224721_Google.jpg
-foe
Most def. spoiler territory

but i thought she didn't have a brother?

Haven't read the books, and I went and peep'd the family tree and that **** in itself will spoil some **** too.

if yall check out the guide above it's spoiler free and looks like it won't have any characters yet to be revealed.

not even sure what yall are discussing is even spoilers for this show considering it has to do with Dance Of Dragons which is like almost 20 years later.

The “listen we all grieve differently” changed the course of his future, if he had said anything like “i didn’t say that I did say that ‘I’m ready for whatever is bestowed on me’ to rally my men, the line was co-oped as mine it seems, but it was my drunk lieutenant who said it”

Not like they had video or audio recordings to prove otherwise

Now he’s off on some ostracized ****

Are there any Lannisters? It seems like Tywin ushered that era it in from what I remember

Back
Top Bottom