Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Wait wait wait wait wait hold up.

Larys clubfoot got a foot fetish, Alicent knows of it and shows him her feet so he can jerk off in exchange for information and assassinations?

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO :smh:

That's wild and nasty.

I was so lost when she took off her socks. Thought maybe she was just taking a load off from a long day of scheming

Last edited:
Thinking of GoT, I really liked this parallel and they're definitely doing this better.

Alicent actually has competent ppl supporting her and won't be steamrolled.

Had Tywin Lannister been in King's Landing right after Rob died he would've completely took over and Cersi would've just been complaining with no power. Also Ned Stark probably does still live.

Last edited:
Thinking of GoT, I really liked this parallel and they're definitely doing this better.

Alicent actually has competent ppl supporting her and won't be steamrolled.

Had Tywin Lannister been in King's Landing right after Rob died he would've completely took over and Car so would've just been complaining with no power. Also Ned Stark probably does still live.
I thin Ned still dies. He was maneuvering to out that Joffery was a bastard and Lil finger worked against him. Tywin would have probably had him taken out to maintain the Lannister name.

I thin Ned still dies. He was maneuvering to out that Joffery was a bastard and Lil finger worked against him. Tywin would have probably had him taken out to maintain the Lannister name.
Tywin would've probably just imprisoned him. Then negotiated with an inexperienced Rob Stark and mostly Catelyn for his release and probably made him swear to never speak of that "treason".

Ned would eventually relent cuz he would know this path led to guaranteed civil war. Especially since during s1 there was no known Baratheon heir anyway. The Baratheon brothers would never be informed about Joffrey being a bastard. Tywin would've quickly had Joffrey coronated and controlled.

Barring anymore unexpected deaths or Littlefinger littlefingering with more chaos like telling Stannis the truth there'd be no war of the 5 kings at least.

Tywin would've probably just imprisoned him. Then negotiated with an inexperienced Rob Stark and mostly Catelyn for his release and probably made him swear to never speak of that "treason".

Ned would eventually relent cuz he would know this path led to guaranteed civil war. Especially since during s1 there was no known Baratheon heir anyway. The Baratheon brothers would never be informed about Joffrey being a bastard. Tywin would've quickly had Joffrey coronated and controlled.

Barring anymore unexpected deaths or Littlefinger littlefingering with more chaos like telling Stannis the truth there'd be no war of the 5 kings at least.
I think he would have tried to get rid of the Baratheon brothers. Especially Stanis since the witch lady was telling him how he's chosen blah blah, he would still rise up regardless.

Crap, I forgot what time it is!
C2E21774-4A2C-41D7-B143-2DDBB1778F79.gif
the neverending story ?

This show is batting .1000
That episode was absolutely perfect.

Still tripping on how Criston murders WHOEVER HE WANTS with 0 consequences.

I won’t even trip on the Feet Fetish.
I thought she was sucking him off and giving up the poop hole and getting peed on, all she was doing was selling him her dirty socks, power move.

Glad to see Daemons old boo Lady Mysaria.
White Worm is a wack *** nick but she makes it loook good. I missed her Accent.

What else?

Back
Top Bottom