Gangland Appreciation

Ne one else watch this show on the history channel?.....cool show, lots of gangs people dont no about

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

lots of gangs people dont no about

Speaking of that, I saw one where they showed a gang of Samoan and Pacific Islander crips from Utah
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Had no idea them Utah streets went so hard....

I've watched it. They watered down the hell out of the Norteno show. All they showed was the same dam thing anybody ever talks about when they talk aboutNortenos. That killing that happened in Modesto or something. They didn't dive too deep in about the Nuestra familia and Darkroom familia records. Aboutthe Rico case they had against a bunch of dudes including a rapper from Tracy called Sir Dyno.

But yea its some interesting stuff. Some gangs I never even heard of.

I don't have the history channel but everytime i do catch the show i see the episode about the Black P. Stones...i saw it earlier today...

i wish i could watch more shows, but since i only get cable on weekends, i havent seen many
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I've watched it. They watered down the hell out of the Norteno show. All they showed was the same dam thing anybody ever talks about when they talk about Nortenos. That killing that happened in Modesto or something. They didn't dive too deep in about the Nuestra familia and Darkroom familia records. About the Rico case they had against a bunch of dudes including a rapper from Tracy called Sir Dyno.

But yea its some interesting stuff. Some gangs I never even heard of.
Mousie drop that $#%+ homebooooooooooy
nerd.gif

Kids in HS played their music OD
San Fran Mission puttin it down.
laugh.gif

Everybody was bumpin that 17 reasons cd. I still do once in awhile.

this show is appreciated, but every time i watch it, its some random biker gang i've never heard of...but interesting nonetheless

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Speaking of that, I saw one where they showed a gang of Samoan and Pacific Islander crips from Utah
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember that. i was like Mormon Crips?
laugh.gif

They never get way to deep into the real norteno stuff cuz real nortenos know not to talk about real norteno businezz

Real good show, I liked the one they did about Chicago and the Kabrini-Green 'jects. %$!$ got rough in there, Larry Hoover and the rest of the GD's putin work. I was amazed they had their mayor (a woman at that) living in the Kabrini-Greens for a minute

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

roll.gif
roll.gif
Utah gangs aint nothin to mess wit .. My boy stay out there and they Tongan crips .. Those dudes don't *!*# around out there

Back
Top Bottom