GAP Lived-in slim khaki

I'm 6'3" 185 and I have 2 pairs of 511 khakis in 34X34. The fit around my upper legs is way too tight.. Should I size up in the waist on these or are they more roomy than the 511s? Thanks

more roomy than 511s I would imagine, but like I said earlier they are the perfect fit. They aren't a skinny khaki, just a very fitted khaki.

I saw 4 pairs of the blue ones at the toronto vaughan mills factory store..I might have used the term outlet wrong.

I just found the 1969 denim dyed slim pants in the maple for 24.99 on Clearance. I bought a pair a few weeks back and lived them. Seems the lived in khaki is the fall replacement though ( differences being softer material and zipper fly to button fly). Still looking for more of the denim dyed ones in that color though

Last edited:
I recveived an e mail from GAP and there is a buy 1 get the second pair for 50% off (in-store only).

they fit very well and look well..i work for gap and these sell all the time i personally like the red pants. they fit..arent baggy nor tight and can be rocked anyway how...i seen guys from all kinds of styles try'em on good buy

i picked up the khaki color last week sunday with 25% off and now i want the navy pair

So I decided to take OP's advice and check these out and I am glad I did. I picked up a few colors and love the fit of theses. Repped +

Back
Top Bottom