Garnett is DONE!

Originally Posted by Hannybee

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i think even Bill Russell can get down the floor faster than he can.

the celts future now rests with scalabrine

978bd9c5f8fe98bf655ff42fde8370f9-getty-91022348.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope KG stays healthy this year though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
:Rollin :Rollin

I HATE KG but I really hope he stays 100% healthy this season to keep things interesting. Garnett's injury changed the entire complexion of the NBAplayoffs last season. A healthy Garnett probably would've helped the Celtics beat the Magic. The Celtics would've been a better matchup (compared tothe Magic) for the Cavs. So we might've had a situation where the Celtics/Cavs gave the Lakers a tougher match-up than the Magic did.

If KG and all the big stars stay healthy this season then we wont have to play this game of "what if"?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I HATE KG but I really hope he stays 100% healthy this season to keep things interesting. Garnett's injury changed the entire complexion of the NBA playoffs last season. A healthy Garnett probably would've helped the Celtics beat the Magic. The Celtics would've been a better matchup (compared to the Magic) for the Cavs. So we might've had a situation where the Celtics/Cavs gave the Lakers a tougher match-up than the Magic did.

If KG and all the big stars stay healthy this season then we wont have to play this game of "what if"?
Yea, it's wishful thinking, though. I feel like it never really happens that way. Everyone talks about the Celtics staying healthy, but doesage have a lot to do with injuries? It does once you start getting up to 38 and 39, but 35 and under? You have people like Bynum getting hurt every year, Powe,etc. It looks like it just depends on the guy.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I HATE KG but I really hope he stays 100% healthy this season to keep things interesting. Garnett's injury changed the entire complexion of the NBA playoffs last season. A healthy Garnett probably would've helped the Celtics beat the Magic. The Celtics would've been a better matchup (compared to the Magic) for the Cavs. So we might've had a situation where the Celtics/Cavs gave the Lakers a tougher match-up than the Magic did.

Yea, it's wishful thinking, though. I feel like it never really happens that way. Everyone talks about the Celtics staying healthy, but does age have a lot to do with injuries? It does once you start getting up to 38 and 39, but 35 and under? You have people like Bynum getting hurt every year, Powe, etc. It looks like it just depends on the guy.
Maybe you mean the 20s. Very few players get to player over the age of 37.

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100% healthy

I would've liked to see the Celtics play the Lakers for 7 games at 100% healthy during the 07-08 finals too...
ae43538144567eaf6adeb645ff06471b3844505.gif

Give me a !@!%++% break
roll.gif

Celtics are the best team in the NBA when healthy. The question is will they be healthy?

No. The Magic and the Lakers are better than the Celtics, when healthy.

Jameer > Rondo > Fisher
Kobe > Vince > Allen
Pietrus < Pierce > Artest
Pau > Garnett (At this point) = Rashard
Andrew > Perkins < Dwight

Jason Williams > Shannon Brown > Eddie House?
Barnes > Sasha < Daniels
Anderson > Luke > ??
LO > Bass < Sheed
Gortat > Mbenga > Scalabrine?

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Celtics are the best team in the NBA when healthy. The question is will they be healthy?

Jameer > Rondo > Fisher
Kobe > Vince > Allen

Barnes > Sasha < Daniels
Anderson > Luke > ??
LO > Bass < Sheed
How you gonna ruin the validity of your post on the second line?

Jameer > Rondo > Fisher
Kobe > Vince > Allen

Barnes > Sasha < Daniels
Anderson > Luke > ??
LO > Bass < Sheed
Ignore user post button pushed

Jameer > Rondo > Fisher
Kobe > Vince > Allen

Barnes > Sasha < Daniels
Anderson > Luke > ??
LO > Bass < Sheed

this is the worst ratings or whatever this is ever.. i mean do you watch basketball??

I wish people would stop with player A>PlayerB. That may work if we are talking about them going in the back and playing one on one but we're not. Youcan't go down the list of players a team has and match them up with the player on the other side of them, it's called zone defense and many teamsemploy it to stop scorers. If that was the case then the Lakers should have killed the Pistons a few years back with that stacked team they had. You got to beable to play together and gel as a team and be fluid.

Stop saying if the Celtics are healthy the Lakers can't hang, last I checked the Lakers played the Celtics with a couple of players not on their roster whowere not 100% or even playing. If I were some of you celtic fans I would worry about the Eastern conference this year you got a lot of teams out there ready togo.

I don't buy that KG is limping that bad and can't go. Who knows what's going on. All I care about is how someone does out on the court. From what Ihave seen he isn't having any problems...Okay maybe a few problems but not enough to keep him from going.

Let the season play out for God's sake instead of talking about meeting the Lakers in the Finals. The Lakers got a long way to go as well. They are not ashoe in for the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom