Garnett is DONE!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100% healthy
It would be close but basing off the 2 games in regular season where Lakers beat celtics BOTH times healthy i know lakers would of won

I still dont understand how the Celtics can win the NBA title and then have to play ON THE ROAD for Christmas day....I think that is the first time ever that a championship team played on the road at Christmas. But yes you did win both games
alright.... enough said

Lakers 2009-2010 champs
pimp.gif

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100% healthy
It would be close but basing off the 2 games in regular season where Lakers beat celtics BOTH times healthy i know lakers would of won

I still dont understand how the Celtics can win the NBA title and then have to play ON THE ROAD for Christmas day....I think that is the first time ever that a championship team played on the road at Christmas. But yes you did win both games
alright.... enough said

Lakers 2009-2010 champs
pimp.gif
Thread/

Originally Posted by jbone2308

alright.... enough said

Lakers 2009-2010 champs
pimp.gif
Thread/
Didnt you turn in ur Fan card?
ohwell.gif

--Garnett may be "done" but the Celts are so deep he dont need to be in tip top shape for them to win.
--But yeah, I would love to see a healthy Laker team play a healthy Celtic team in the Final show.
--That way there wont be any if's and's or but's.

alright.... enough said

Lakers 2009-2010 champs
pimp.gif
Thread/
ohwell.gif
Never forgive! Never Forget!!

roll.gif

Uh yeah. He's not done. He's running/jumping very well.

And regular season doesn't mean anything(hint: orl vs la last year)

But lakers were 08-09 champs...can't take that away from em. Champs are champs.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

alright.... enough said

Lakers 2009-2010 champs
pimp.gif
Thread/
ohwell.gif
Never forgive! Never Forget!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif
yehh he did....i came in here to quote this

me too. it would be interesting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

And regular season doesn't mean anything(hint: orl vs la last year)

But lakers were 08-09 champs...can't take that away from em. Champs are champs.
281zi9h.gif

I would've liked to see the Celtics play the Lakers for 7 games at 100% healthy during the 07-08 finals too...

My point to bringing this thread back up was this. I dont think alot of you have seen any of the preseason games because they are preseason. People assumebecause someone showed a video of him hobbling that he was done. KG looks pretty close to 100%. Running, jumping, playing D, blocking shots, being KG. He isFAR FROM DONE. I am just saying that minus Bill Walker and Tony Allen the Celtics are HEALTHY, so 60 plus wins and a trip to the finals are possible as long asthey stay healthy. Cleveland and Orlando really do not scare me in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by lj12

I would've liked to see the Celtics play the Lakers for 7 games at 100% healthy during the 07-08 finals too...
Hopefully you aren't refering to Andrew Bynum. He is as soft as a slipper full of sh...especially that season. And I highly doubt he was goingto put up 40 pts to win that game 6...Lakers got punked that season plain and simple. They were not tough. I will give them credit they played tough lastseason and should be touger with Artest this year. But there is no way that they win. Even after Santa Claus delivered a late 7 foot tall xmas gift from Spain.That trade would have been revoked by the commisioner in NBA Live 2003

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i think even Bill Russell can get down the floor faster than he can.

the celts future now rests with scalabrine

978bd9c5f8fe98bf655ff42fde8370f9-getty-91022348.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope KG stays healthy this year though.

Back
Top Bottom