Garnett is DONE!

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

hhhmmm. i really am hoping this is just temporary. i don't want any excuses from any teams this year
This is one of the most pompous, arrogant statements I've ever read. No wonder everyone hates Lakers fans.
--How is the statement arrogant?
--It is just simply making a point that it would be better if all teams were healthy. Including their own. So there is no speculation.

--As for KG, I hope he can play. Even though I agree he's a douche but still a future HOF'er.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--As for KG, I hope he can play. Even though I agree he's a douche but still a future HOF'er.
Is he really
grin.gif

Is this thread supposed to be serious?
I take it that no one in here had to bounce back from a knee injury before?
Its no walk in the park.

dude looks like how i would imagine him to look if he played in the playoffs against orlando or the bulls and that was 4-5 months ago

I saw KG playing at their training camp this past week..... he looked nothing like this. he looked fine

Too many people have a hard-on for this guy to view - much less talk about - his career objectively.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Durden7 wrote:

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:

The most overrated basketball player of the last 10 years. That's right you heard me. Plus his
attitude and demeanor sucks.

I wouldn't cry if his career were to end prematurely.

a_iverson.jpg
indifferent.gif

...And I seldom, if ever dole out any stonefaces. Couple Iverson with two other would-be Hall of Famers during his prime (the end of it, at the latest) and see what he would end up with. The fact of the matter is the only reason KG is getting a past from the mainstream media is because of what team he brought the championship to a couple of seasons ago, instead of who he was as a player for every other year of his career.

Strip Garnett's 07-08 season accomplishments and he's still better than Iverson's sub 40% shooting on 25 shots and 5 turnover averaging *!*.Garnett's 03-04 season > Iverson's career. Yes, Iverson is easily the most overrated player over the past 10 years.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

hhhmmm. i really am hoping this is just temporary. i don't want any excuses from any teams this year
This is one of the most pompous, arrogant statements I've ever read. No wonder everyone hates Lakers fans.
Asking for an equal playing field and no excuses is pompous?

D723 wrote:
Whats funny is that the Celtics still ARE better than the Lakers. Lakers fans getting upset over something they're not a part of... Until you all can beat the Celtics in another series, (with a healthy KG) than they still have your card.

They are STILL the superior team over yall.
Get the
11835125eeebb41679e89227b50d680c4843855.gif
outta here!

Kevin+Garnett.jpg

OWNED

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Figured I would bump this up...I have seen every pre season game and KG is FAR FROM DONE

that was a slam? pretty much a layup. my friend this is a slam

He had another nice dunk earlier in the game too. Doesn't look done to me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i think even Bill Russell can get down the floor faster than he can.

the celts future now rests with scalabrine

978bd9c5f8fe98bf655ff42fde8370f9-getty-91022348.jpg
laugh.gif

Dude looks like hes gonna do a SICK crossover..... off his knee.....TURNOVER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Figured I would bump this up...I have seen every pre season game and KG is FAR FROM DONE

that was a slam? my friend this is a slam

Ask Lebron to show you his NBA championship ring...Oh wait....NVM....Both worth 2 points. And KG was doing that in his early 20's too
��

Lakersfan1 wrote:

that was a slam? my friend this is a slam

Ask Lebron to show you his NBA championship ring...Oh wait....NVM....Both worth 2 points
��

i agree with you i don't like lebron but he still is better than KG
roll.gif

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100%healthy

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100% healthy
It would be close but basing off the 2 games in regular season where Lakers beat celtics BOTH times healthy i know lakers would of won

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

And I see your a Lakers fan....I wont take anything away from last season, but I would have really liked to see the Celtics play them in 7 games at 100% healthy
It would be close but basing off the 2 games in regular season where Lakers beat celtics BOTH times healthy i know lakers would of won

I still dont understand how the Celtics can win the NBA title and then have to play ON THE ROAD for Christmas day....I think that is the first time ever that achampionship team played on the road at Christmas. But yes you did win both games

Back
Top Bottom