Gas Price Hike

Im pissed off because i filled up last week gas was like $4.09/gal at Shell then I would use the Ralph promotion of accumulating 100 points and getting 0.10cents (sometimes even 0.20cents) off per gallon so i was paying less than $4/gal. Then I see that gas is like $4.35+ for unleaded in SoCal. Im ready to take it to these greedy oil mongers.:smh:

I am really reconsidering copping the G37 coupe because of this. Might cop the BRZ instead.

Taking the metro costs damn near the same here in DC. Even if you have a smart trip card.

I am really reconsidering copping the G37 coupe because of this. Might cop the BRZ instead.

Taking the metro costs damn near the same here in DC. Even if you have a smart trip card.

couldn't believe the BRZ's gas rating. much better than my wrx (not sti). plus its 6 speed manual. as far as i know the brz has the best gas mileage on da streets.

$3.57 for 87
$3.68 for 89
$3.82 for 93

Last night @ Shell when I had to fill up, $3.82 for Shell 93 is not bad at all.

There is a Shell station that is owned by some scumbag here near one of the outlets, REGULAR is $5.89 and CASH ONLY, he RAPES the tourists. :lol:

When electric cars become more popular in the future and more advanced, when people start investing their money in them, gas prices will def go down.

checking fueleconomy.gov, just looking at some of the MPG for some cars, it doesn't even really matter what engine you have for example mercedes benz 03' (v6 or v8) the mpg is basically off by 1 or 2 points which doesn't really matter.

when gas hits a high point that people can't afford anymore electric cars are coming in effect.

imagine all car drivers take public transportation 
alien.gif
 its going to be PACKED and smelly.

When electric cars become more popular in the future and more advanced, when people start investing their money in them, gas prices will def go down.

Depends cuz da government can easily pass a higher gax tax like Europe does

And keep it artificially high to prevent people from getting off electric cars.

**** is wack....I commute about 150 miles 4x a week for my job, and my whip takes premium...:smh:

I don't even have a problem with it, spending no $ on gas and charge ya whip? i'm with it.

Specifically for California, I just read that Gov. Brown issued an order which would permit the "winter-blend" gasoline to be rolled out earlier in an effort to ease some pain at the pump. We'll have to see how effective this move is.

Solution
1. Get a better job or one that provides company car.
2. Get a car with better gas mileage.
3. Drive less.

I don't even have a problem with it, spending no $ on gas and charge ya whip? i'm with it.
yea but whatever you're saving on gas is being ate up by higher food prices and higher electric bill due to higher cost of shipping food

and da fact that electricity is generated majority from coal, which is being more and more attacked by da EPA.

Back
Top Bottom