Gas Price Hike

:x

There are two gas stations on my street about a mile or two apart. The price difference in premium is about ~ $.50. :wow:

two things everyone should understand about the oil industry before making an argument:

1) The US Federal Government gives massive (billions of $) worth in subsidies to the big oil companies

2) Relative to the rest of the world, the USA has VERY cheap gasoline

I literally pair 4.17 about a hour ago, I was driving back home past that same gas station.... it is now 4.55.. only a hour later |I

Just put 80 bucks in my Toyota Tundra and didn't even get 3/4 of a tank!! 4.69 where I am at but saw several spots at 4.99 today. San Diego btw

Paid 4.56 for regular at a small station that I go to because usually they are the cheapest. Turns out they are the same price as the big name stations. I was low on gas so I had to get $20, barely got half. Good thing I don't own a car with premium anymore. Highest I've seen is $4.89 for premium. Yikes! I heard it's going to go down around Thanksgiving. Put on your seat belt for the time being. |I

..but I drive an 18 wheeler and have a company fuel card *shrugs*

side note: it does cost around $600+ to fill up, though.

%@$^ pisses me off when price goes up by .40-.50 cents in two days but when you hear its "going down" it decreases by about .05 a day
mean.gif

Yeah im mad, my sn & the post ratio i know...
laugh.gif

Man look:

I drive a V8 that gets me 14 MPG city/ 22 MPH highway (idk how that happened lol) but in any case, I rarely drive now. My 3 day commute is from LA to OC....now I spend 12-17 bucks a week in travel. Public Transportation and carpooling FTW guys

So... I just passed by the same gas station that I said was $4.79 for regular... It is now $4.99 for regular. :smh: :frown:

So for all those who are saying that it's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom