Gas Prices

E231756D-9D9C-406C-94AC-09893EA4DE68.jpeg

Not bad but enough to make me wanna finally get upgraded injectors, fuel pump and switch to that 🌽. Even tho e85 now cost around $3.40 out here which not that far from 91 😂

I wish there was a full service gas station near by, I’d pay double for them to pump it for me.

Truck been in the shop so haven’t been spending but gonna cost me $100 for a full tank of unleaded now :smh:

It’s already $7 in some areas. I thought it was gonna take the summer to get to that point.

It’s getting to the point in which a monthly gas bill out here will be just as much as a car note.

Last edited:
At what point do people say "eff it I cant afford to drive anymore"?
15$ per gallon? 30$? 50$? Not saying its gonna get that dire but there has to be a tipping point. People are gonna have to carpool to work and not drive anywhere else

At what point do people say "eff it I cant afford to drive anymore"?
15$ per gallon? 30$? 50$? Not saying its gonna get that dire but there has to be a tipping point. People are gonna have to carpool to work and not drive anywhere else

Duh.

Yeah there's a tipping point for everything.

Just waiting for this housing/rent market to crash again personally.

it was cheaper to go to the mall today and let the kids go ham at the lego store than make the 20 mile trek to the beach 😂

Something got to give

Im hoping the jackas start stealing gas instead of honda rims and catalytic converters. boosting gas from these oil thieves is a cause worth standing for.

Was watching the news last night. Saw some reports of people stealing gas by drilling a hole in peoples tanks and draining it. As if folks didn’t have enough to worry about with catalytic converter thieves running around.

Went from 3.99 last week to 4.29 today here :smh:

What sucks is everything else is gonna get more expensive with it

Back
Top Bottom