Gas Prices

We talking about SRT’s and Infiniti drivers? Im in NYC, dont get me started on these foos. :lol:

zmaqbool zmaqbool hold me back before I go off on our special SRT and Infiniti drivers.
Lol bro I'm not even going to bother. He's the same one who started the "Why are Charger/Challenger drivers terrible?" thread & posted a link to said thread one page back in a thread discussing gas prices. I don't want to chime in & derail this thread. Idk who hurt him driving a Mopar but mans has some serious dislike for them :lol: & has to let everyone know in any car related thread his hate for them. I said what I had to regarding how we're not all bad drivers but he's stuck on his opinion so 🤷‍♂️.

Now, as far as Infiniti drivers are concerned, you already know how I feel about them & the rep they have lol.

Lol bro I'm not even going to bother. He's the same one who started the "Why are Charger/Challenger drivers terrible?" thread & posted a link to said thread one page back in a thread discussing gas prices. I don't want to chime in & derail this thread. Idk who hurt him driving a Mopar but mans has some serious dislike for them :lol: & has to let everyone know in any car related thread his hate for them. I said what I had to regarding how we're not all bad drivers but he's stuck on his opinion so 🤷‍♂️.

Now, as far as Infiniti drivers are concerned, you already know how I feel about them & the rep they have lol.
You're taking jokes way too seriously.

SRT got the streets in a chokehold. Folks get ran down on just for having a hemi. I don't see how you can own one and have peace of mind tbh.
reason I sold my track hawk. I moved back to Atl last year and every time I hit a light or on 20,75,285 some fool wanted to race . It got old real quick plus break-ins and car jackings , you damn near go to get out your car with your gun in your hand to get gas anywhere :smh::smh:

You're taking jokes way too seriously.
Oh I'm kool with the jokes, it's all love bro 👍. I didn't mean to sound like it was hostile towards you. My only point with my last post was I don't want to open a can of worms by re-discussing why all Charger/Challenger people aren't bad drivers. If it came off more than that through text my sincere apologies.

obama and da federal government have issued less and less drilling leases on public

lands, but da private investors have been striking gold with new drilling technologies.

HOPEFULLY da GOP can insert keystone XL approval language into da forth coming

debt limit negotiations which they wrangle over da defunding of obamacare...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninja was on the keystone pipeline train early

Must've been shook when Biden axed it

reason I sold my track hawk. I moved back to Atl last year and every time I hit a light or on 20,75,285 some fool wanted to race . It got old real quick plus break-ins and car jackings , you damn near go to get out your car with your gun in your hand to get gas anywhere :smh::smh:
It's crazy because auto-thefts are up nationwide. Thieves have gotten more sophisticated & upgraded their tools with same scanners & OBD readers as the dealerships. Everyday I get notifications on how dudes stole Mopars off the lot overnight, catalytic converter thefts nationwide with Hondas/Toyotas & also see Apple airtags are the newest gadget to track their intended target cars/people

The Kia EV6 looks better than the Tesla model 3

The EV6 is AMAZING looking. Especially the GT version. Too bad it's going to be PRICEY! The EV6 starts at $42K and the GT-Line (NOT the actual GT) starts at $52K for rwd and $57K for AWD! The actual GT doesn't come out right away but you know that's gonna be well over $60K. 577hp is really impressive. And yes, these prices are without the tax credit, but still, that is A LOT of money.

Until someone makes an EV for under $30k, they won't be fully adopted. That's why I'm sticking with a hybrid for now. Can't wait to order a 2023 Maverick in August.

The average new car price was 47K last year. I doubt we’ll see any EVs under 30K that are worth driving in the near future.

Your totally right and that's an issue. If the average was just under $50K for new car pricing, that's just too much for a bunch of people. I saw it every day when I sold cars for 23 years. People coming in for their $60K F150s and the corresponding $900 a month payment (and that's with a good chunk down). It's absurd.

Take the maverick for example. Starts at $20K (if you can find one or get a dealer to sell one without a markup). Hybrid, and mid 40mpgs. And it's selling like crazy. So much they stopped taking orders for hybrids back mid November and just came out that they don't think they will be able to fulfill all orders for 2022 models. But pricing it decent, like they did got a lot of people into a hybrid. And that in turn could get them interesting in all electric eventually. 👍

^ I don’t wanna get all Dave Ramsey on ppl, but I seriously wanna ask how much those ppl with $900-$1k month car payments make :lol: I make pretty good money with no debt and no kids and I can’t imagine spending over $700/month on anything.

Not enough slander is given to Infiniti drivers. And their cars always look like they’ve been in at least 2 accidents. I can’t remember the last time I saw an Infiniti that looked “new” around my way.

205237972_546286510115418_119217346492102397_n.jpg

It's crazy because auto-thefts are up nationwide. Thieves have gotten more sophisticated & upgraded their tools with same scanners & OBD readers as the dealerships. Everyday I get notifications on how dudes stole Mopars off the lot overnight, catalytic converter thefts nationwide with Hondas/Toyotas & also see Apple airtags are the newest gadget to track their intended target cars/people

Nobody is safe out here, my boys wife got thrown out of her chevy traverse at a red light.

Forget about parking outside because you’ll fire up your car and it will be loud as hell when your catalytic converters are gone.

Yep air tags are the new jig . The only thing is they show up one your phone if one is detected .

That $47k average is probably heavily skewed by trucks sales. Best selling vehicles by a wide margin, expensive to start with, and car makers know they can tax for them

I think if you were to look at true car sales only the number is a lot lower. A nice EV priced like a Civic or Camry would probably sell ok

Nobody is safe out here, my boys wife got thrown out of her chevy traverse at a red light.

Forget about parking outside because you’ll fire up your car and it will be loud as hell when your catalytic converters are gone.

You ain lying. I keep the blick on me for a reason.

All jokes aside usually these car jackings involve a group of people all strapped up on one person. Not even gunna lie in that situation I'm giving them the keys with no fight.

3 guns going to beat 1 and I'm not John Wick.

You ain lying. I keep the blick on me for a reason.

All jokes aside usually these car jackings involve a group of people all strapped up on one person. Not even gunna lie in that situation I'm giving them the keys with no fight.

3 guns going to beat 1 and I'm not John Wick.

Yeah they all had guns pointed at her, she just gave it to them. That’s what insurance is for.

^ I don’t wanna get all Dave Ramsey on ppl, but I seriously wanna ask how much those ppl with $900-$1k month car payments make :lol: I make pretty good money with no debt and no kids and I can’t imagine spending over $700/month on anything.
We know a lot of people are just flexing and barely affording.

Back
Top Bottom