Gasoline bout 2 be REAL CHEAP VOL OPEC having a civil war, Oil prices nosedive 31%

hit my line when your able to walk out the house in flip flops shorts and a t shirt instead of timbs and a mermot in january :yawn

u acting like that's not a badge of pride for us :lol:

fresh constructs, fitted, fly leather or coat..coolin :pimp:

rocking flipflops isn't something i wanna do in January...NYers pride ourselves on having 4 seasons of swag in da closet...

u acting like that's not a badge of pride for us :lol:

fresh constructs, fitted, fly leather or coat..coolin :pimp:

rocking flipflops isn't something i wanna do in January...NYers pride ourselves on having 4 seasons of swag in da closet...
enjoy the cold papi
but i find it funny how the news is trying to say that somehow low gasprices shold be a concern to us LOL

ima enjoy this mane.

Ahhh I remember when gas was always around 1$ back in the mid-late 90's. When it jumped a few times to 1.40$ everyone was pissed :lol:
Always getting a full tank for 20$

Winters gettinng warmer in NYC lately. Wore my Goose a handful of times only. Whens the last time we had a crazy snowstorm? Feels like its been years.

Winters gettinng warmer in NYC lately. Wore my Goose a handful of times only. Whens the last time we had a crazy snowstorm? Feels like its been years.

you guys too? It barely snowed in Minneapolis this winter and was 65 the other day.

hit my line when your able to walk out the house in flip flops shorts and a t shirt instead of timbs and a mermot in january :yawn

keep it on the gang.

I rather be in NYC/North Jersey and have on a light leather and much cheaper gas living then being out there :lol:

All that warm weather ain't all its cracked up to be for the price.

yeah your right,

i rather wear layers of clothing and walk on an icy sidewalk to get a chopped cheese :lol:

CALI> NY

Your right but how them prices looking like out there to purchase a house? How them gas prices looking too? Yall surviving though so that's good. Couldnt be me just for a sunny January :lol:

NY Summers > Cali the whole year.

Your right but how them prices looking like out there to purchase a house? How them gas prices looking too? Yall surviving though so that's good. Couldnt be me just for a sunny January :lol:

NY Summers > Cali the whole year.
Eh, dont mind paying extra to live comfortably.

Although i do want to experience an authentic NY Summer with the finest dominicanas in the heights, maybe la casa del molfongo.
Its on my bucket list!

Back
Top Bottom