Gasoline bout 2 be REAL CHEAP VOL OPEC having a civil war, Oil prices nosedive 31%

I don't think CA will see a drastic drop compared to other states due to that tax that was implemented last year.

Lowest I saw yesterday was $2.87 for regular unleaded at Costco.

In all fairness
They have been fixing the highways consistently
Though
I do notice it’s just been to put up more
Paid toll express lanes :lol:
Yeah we got finessed :smh:
Yeah that's a bunch of BS
I dont rock a front plate and use a hide away for the rear. How they gonna use tax payers money to build bridges and these lanes and try to charge me to use them? FOH miss me with that

Let’s hope

these Kroger fuel points about to get me gas for under $1.00
I wish I had a good gas rewards program going on. None of the gas stations that I go to have them.. I’d have to go out of my way to go to the ones that do

In a time of panic, gas climbs lower? I can't comprehend any of this

Gas prices have historically been solid in predicting or supplementing disasters.

This is odd.

I fill up after every 30 miles the last three days. I take no chances. But there's no shortage. I guess I'm the sucker.

In a time of panic, gas climbs lower? I can't comprehend any of this

Gas prices have historically been solid in predicting or supplementing disasters.

This is odd.

I fill up after every 30 miles the last three days. I take no chances. But there's no shortage. I guess I'm the sucker.
there is no panic on a gas shortage
that's not even remotely
what gas being cheaper is about

These prices are looking lovely. $2.59 at Costco. Was on less than a quarter tank and $7 got me to half :lol:

I don’t even know what the prices are these days cause I barely have to drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: ...
Back
Top Bottom