Gatorade Pack edit ?

lets just pray theres no patent leather on this shoe
frown.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

i call ducktales until we see actual pics
everyone says that they have connects that know wat jordan is going to drop but i dont believe it
just stop posting false information
why would jb drop a gatorade pack wit a black/red jordan alongside a gatorade colored jordan?

why not ? they've done worse... levis and jordans
sick.gif

IF this is true and i stress IFFFFFFFFFF i can't be totatlly disappointed...id rather cop a pack of vi's where at least 1 shoe i want (infareds) for310...think about it up until this post we all we coming up with how this lone black/max orange shoe would look...just got to be thankful IFFFFFF we get achance at the infareds...yes i do hate we would have to cop another shoe which isnt og cw but hey we have all come to live with this by now from JB...

you know OP didnt technically start the rumours, he merely got it from his source so this could all be technical BS on his part!...i wonder how pages thisthread will get before we get actual pics?

Of course it will be a pack. One trash pair(gatorade) and the infareds thats all JB does now. Fusions and packs
indifferent.gif

damnit. don't do this to me JB. my wallet can't afford a pack and i NEED the black infs...

i cant wait to see wats really goin down with these gatorade vi's. i wana see wat they look like already and if there is 1 or a 2 pack. gotta love jb frommakin the best releases so dramatic and suspensful!

eek.gif

Based on Updated Catalog I will take the Plunge and 100% Confirm the "Gatorade" VI's... If I'm Wrong then you guys can flame me off this siteforever. But the Catalog I've seen and the One I've doesn't lie.

'Nuff Said.... For Now

Back
Top Bottom