gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.
Refusing to support equal rights. That's pretty cool.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

Some of you think everything is so cut and dry. Its not.
Kind of how whites used the bible to justify slavery right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

this is strictly a legal/civil right issue. bottom line.

dont like gay marriage cuz god said so? its in the bible? then ban premartial sex etc etc.

separation of church and state. this wont force churchs to marry them. city hall is open for business. why does this affect so many people? my life and the majority of this boards will NOT be affected by this turn of events.

you have to understand people that use this religion BS as an excuse.

they like to pick and choose what they believe in and what they follow.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

nerd.gif

this is strictly a legal/civil right issue. bottom line.

dont like gay marriage cuz god said so? its in the bible? then ban premartial sex etc etc.

separation of church and state. this wont force churchs to marry them. city hall is open for business. why does this affect so many people? my life and the majority of this boards will NOT be affected by this turn of events.

you have to understand people that use this religion BS as an excuse.

they like to pick and choose what they believe in and what they follow.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JD214

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

I can say the same thing about you, Everyone has their own opinion.

but that's a fact. i'd tell people to just look your post history, but they'd be wasting all those years of school by being dumbed down by the stupid #!$# you say.

do everybody a favor and just shut up. you consistently talk out of your #*!.

Cool story bro, doesn't prove anything,

I'm sure almost everyone on NT has posted something stupid. Yea I can go back and see what I posted, see something dumb, I can do the same for a lot of NT'ers.

I will never understand the whole "gay hate"
What does someone else's lifestyle choice have to do with you ?

Plus the dudes that's bashing gays are same dudes who fap to girl on girl pron all the time 
laugh.gif

I will never understand the whole "gay hate"
What does someone else's lifestyle choice have to do with you ?

Plus the dudes that's bashing gays are same dudes who fap to girl on girl pron all the time 
laugh.gif

But nobody banned gay sex while you're trying to play take away.
laugh.gif

Honestly this new ruling seems "fair". Everyone gets what they want to a point. Gays get to marry and the church doesn't have to recognize it as of right now.

laugh.gif

Honestly this new ruling seems "fair". Everyone gets what they want to a point. Gays get to marry and the church doesn't have to recognize it as of right now.

but that's a fact. i'd tell people to just look your post history, but they'd be wasting all those years of school by being dumbed down by the stupid #!$# you say.

I'm sure almost everyone on NT has posted something stupid. Yea I can go back and see what I posted, see something dumb, I can do the same for a lot of NT'ers.
No he's right. You talk out of your #$# all the time and say the most dumbest things.

No he's right. You talk out of your #$# all the time and say the most dumbest things.

StaXX wrote:

nerd.gif

That is PURE stupidity that they used the bible for that.

The Bible is used and has been used for control and personal gain for a long time. Same as just about everything else.

StaXX wrote:

nerd.gif

The Bible is used and has been used for control and personal gain for a long time. Same as just about everything else.

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

wait, what?

you just said it doesn't prove anything, then you said that yeah u can go back and read your history of the dumb @+%! you say.

so it does prove that you are stupid.

wait, what?

you just said it doesn't prove anything, then you said that yeah u can go back and read your history of the dumb @+%! you say.

so it does prove that you are stupid.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

nerd.gif

You're proving my point..

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

nerd.gif

You're proving my point..

laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Sodomy laws have been on the books for years specifically to ban gay sex or arrest anyone thought engaging in homosexual acts.

laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Sodomy laws have been on the books for years specifically to ban gay sex or arrest anyone thought engaging in homosexual acts.

Back
Top Bottom