gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i know everyone for human right is happy. i am too.

but can someone tell me how this effects my weed consumption?

i know everyone for human right is happy. i am too.

but can someone tell me how this effects my weed consumption?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.
Refusing to support equal rights. That's pretty cool.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

Some of you think everything is so cut and dry. Its not.
I don't care what you're religious beliefs are. That doesn't change the fact that you are refusing to support equal rights by refusing to support gay marriage. If you want to blindly follow what the Bible says, that's fine with me, but please leave your religion out of the laws that govern the rest of us.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.
Refusing to support equal rights. That's pretty cool.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

Some of you think everything is so cut and dry. Its not.
I don't care what you're religious beliefs are. That doesn't change the fact that you are refusing to support equal rights by refusing to support gay marriage. If you want to blindly follow what the Bible says, that's fine with me, but please leave your religion out of the laws that govern the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom