gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

there's an important component present in an adult homosexual relationship that is missing from the scenarios involving animals and children... consent.

there's an important component present in an adult homosexual relationship that is missing from the scenarios involving animals and children... consent.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases. 
unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head.  or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how.  i don't ever remember being attracted to women.  i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age.  my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for.  i was not molested.  my priest didn't try to touch me.  nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends. 

so why would i have chosen to be gay?
yeah, but you're just 1 of millions of gay folk, i just posted a article on a married senator with children resigning his post after he was exposed of having gay relations with a man.

so its not cut and dry and you make it out to be.

ricky martin came out da closet, you think son wasn't running thru wild women before he did? he even said he was in love with a woman for years...whats your answer for that eh?
You have constantly refused to use logic here, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is going to fall upon deaf ears. You are making leaps in logic by concluding that people choose to be gay because someone lived a heterosexual lifestyle and then engaged in a homosexual relationship. That example IS NOT evidence that people choose to be gay. The most logical conclusion is that the senator was attracted to both male and females which is why he engaged in sexual activity with both.

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases. 
unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head.  or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how.  i don't ever remember being attracted to women.  i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age.  my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for.  i was not molested.  my priest didn't try to touch me.  nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends. 

yeah, but you're just 1 of millions of gay folk, i just posted a article on a married senator with children resigning his post after he was exposed of having gay relations with a man.

ricky martin came out da closet, you think son wasn't running thru wild women before he did? he even said he was in love with a woman for years...whats your answer for that eh?
You have constantly refused to use logic here, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is going to fall upon deaf ears. You are making leaps in logic by concluding that people choose to be gay because someone lived a heterosexual lifestyle and then engaged in a homosexual relationship. That example IS NOT evidence that people choose to be gay. The most logical conclusion is that the senator was attracted to both male and females which is why he engaged in sexual activity with both.

CallHimAR wrote:
eyes.gif

If there is one thing we do do right in this country, it's equality.

eek.gif
When did this become the case?

And yet, inequalities still exist. Matter of fact, what is the significance of 1920. Was that the apex of racism? Personally, I'd rather live in the roaring 20s than the recession riddled present. #shrugs

And yet, inequalities still exist. Matter of fact, what is the significance of 1920. Was that the apex of racism? Personally, I'd rather live in the roaring 20s than the recession riddled present. #shrugs

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

CallHimAR wrote:
eyes.gif

eek.gif

It isn't 1920 anymore.

After arduous treks culminating in a grand over the top gesture that is meant to represent equality, and when you look at the minute details many things are still unequal..  

May be a million times better over the years, but is still not one could objectively classify as equal.. 

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

CallHimAR wrote:
eyes.gif

eek.gif

It isn't 1920 anymore.

After arduous treks culminating in a grand over the top gesture that is meant to represent equality, and when you look at the minute details many things are still unequal..  

May be a million times better over the years, but is still not one could objectively classify as equal.. 

You're gay?!
eek.gif

No wonder you dress so well & have nice decor.
laugh.gif

You're gay?!
eek.gif

No wonder you dress so well & have nice decor.
laugh.gif

Like my man Louie C.K. said "Black people can't mess with time machines". You must be white.
ohwell.gif

Like my man Louie C.K. said "Black people can't mess with time machines". You must be white.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

No one is this bad at deductive reasoning.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm baffled.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

No one is this bad at deductive reasoning.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm baffled.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

this dude ninjahood cited urbandictionary, yahoo answers, and craigslist

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif
I WAS OFFENDED..
laugh.gif
DID THIS DUDE JUST DID THIS?

For someone who claims to not be gay, he sure spends a lot of time on craigslist looking up gay/"str8"male prostitutes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom