gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh yeah So Nyuh Shi Dae? so what do you call people who have spouses and have children with them....then go off into a gay episode? when they were making da kids and consummating, they sure as hell wasn't thinking gay then huh?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1] Craig resigns over airport bathroom sex sting [/h1] [h2] Republican U.S. senator from Idaho to leave Senate on Sept. 30 after arrest [/h2]

updated 9/2/2007 11:44:35 AM ET
BOISE, Idaho  — After a week filled with scandalous headlines and ribald late-night TV humor at the expense of one of their own, Republican leaders got what they wanted Saturday: the resignation of Idaho Sen. Larry Craig.

“Senator Craig made the right decision for himself, for his family, his constituents and the United States Senate,

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Dudes obviously bi and ashamed of it.
Can bisexuals be allowed to marry both a man and woman? Bisexual Rights Bill Coming Soon 
nerd.gif
No, no one has the right to marry multiple people, so bisexuals aren't being discriminated against in that regard.

Can bisexuals be allowed to marry both a man and woman? Bisexual Rights Bill Coming Soon 
nerd.gif
No, no one has the right to marry multiple people, so bisexuals aren't being discriminated against in that regard.

nerd.gif
If you're gonna do that then the Mormons should be allowed to have multiple wives.  If they all love each other and are happy, why should everyone try to keep them apart?

nerd.gif
If you're gonna do that then the Mormons should be allowed to have multiple wives.  If they all love each other and are happy, why should everyone try to keep them apart?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

nerd.gif

As I just said, why not?  If they are all in love and happy... why should society hold them back from getting married?

nerd.gif

As I just said, why not?  If they are all in love and happy... why should society hold them back from getting married?

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

nerd.gif

This is a completely separate issue. I don't know why people aren't allowed to have multiple spouses, but NO ONE is allowed to have multiple spouses, so no one is being discriminated here. The gay marriage issues comes from the fact that heterosexual couples can get married but homosexual couples cannot because they are homosexual. They are being discriminated against because they are homosexual.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

nerd.gif

This is a completely separate issue. I don't know why people aren't allowed to have multiple spouses, but NO ONE is allowed to have multiple spouses, so no one is being discriminated here. The gay marriage issues comes from the fact that heterosexual couples can get married but homosexual couples cannot because they are homosexual. They are being discriminated against because they are homosexual.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Speaking of Bi, why is bisexuality never apart of the conversation?
because alot of gay people low key don't respect/resent bisexuals ( heard plenty of times it dilutes their movement)  hence why they have their own flag...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Speaking of Bi, why is bisexuality never apart of the conversation?
because alot of gay people low key don't respect/resent bisexuals ( heard plenty of times it dilutes their movement)  hence why they have their own flag...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases. 
unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head.  or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how.  i don't ever remember being attracted to women.  i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age.  my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for.  i was not molested.  my priest didn't try to touch me.  nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends. 

so why would i have chosen to be gay?

I believe there's one openly gay (not bisexual) NTer, my dude Timcity. Ask him if being gay is his choice and if he can turn the switch to enjoying women as he pleases. 
unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head.  or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how.  i don't ever remember being attracted to women.  i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age.  my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for.  i was not molested.  my priest didn't try to touch me.  nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends. 

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

denzel_intro.jpg

My Ninja
pimp.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

My Ninja
pimp.gif

yeah, but you're just 1 of millions of gay folk, i just posted a article on a married senator with children resigning his post after he was exposed of having gay relations with a man.

so its not cut and dry and you make it out to be.

ricky martin came out da closet, you think son wasn't running thru wild women before he did? he even said he was in love with a woman for years...whats your answer for that eh?

yeah, but you're just 1 of millions of gay folk, i just posted a article on a married senator with children resigning his post after he was exposed of having gay relations with a man.

ricky martin came out da closet, you think son wasn't running thru wild women before he did? he even said he was in love with a woman for years...whats your answer for that eh?

TimCity2000 wrote:

unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head. or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how. i don't ever remember being attracted to women. i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age. my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for. i was not molested. my priest didn't try to touch me. nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends.

so why would i have chosen to be gay
?

Playing devil's advocate here, can't child molesters say the same thing about being attracted to children?

Ducks back in cave

cave.

TimCity2000 wrote:

unfortunately, i've said it many times on here in threads just like this one, but it seems to fly over ninjahood's head. or maybe he thinks i'm lying....

but i'll put it as simply as i know how. i don't ever remember being attracted to women. i clearly remember being attracted to men from an early age. my childhood was about as normal and free of "traumatic experiences" as one could hope for. i was not molested. my priest didn't try to touch me. nor was i "exposed" to homosexuality... i didn't even know any gay people, much less have gay friends.

?

Playing devil's advocate here, can't child molesters say the same thing about being attracted to children?

Ducks back in cave

cave.

Originally Posted by rizzo da one

TimCity2000 wrote:

?

Ducks back in cave

cave.
same thing with people that wanna have sex with animals.....proceed
nerd.gif

TimCity2000 wrote:

?

Ducks back in cave

cave.
nerd.gif

if that senator and ricky martin have been with both men and women, and were attracted to both... then my answer is they're bisexual.

if that senator and ricky martin have been with both men and women, and were attracted to both... then my answer is they're bisexual.

TimCity2000 wrote:

?

Ducks back in cave

cave.
nerd.gif
ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

TimCity2000 wrote:

?

Ducks back in cave

cave.
nerd.gif
ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

Back
Top Bottom