gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are you tho, you're the one out here making generalizations about gay men....and even worse saying dumb $$%%# like they "have a choice". How many gay people agree with DA FACT that they have a choice Mr. Gay expert?
notice that 1 just proved you wrong and u just tried to deflect da response by insulting me....
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]str8[/td][td]229 up, 61 down[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy str8 mugs, tshirts and magnets

An abbreviation for "straight" most commonly used by a bisexual male or a homosexual male who is in denial of his sexuality. Used in reference to himself to distance most often in the phrase "str8 actin" to distance his impending oral or anal homosexual activity from that of flagrantly gay males. Truly bisexual males who are not attracted to flaming gay guys seek refuge in "str8" boys for an easy cheap %$+%, likely in a bathroom, car, in the woods or some stinky **% dirty bedroom, but not for a meaningful relationship. The phrase is often and correctly associated with a guy who is a total poser, in that he purports to be interested in gay sex purely for fun or because the activity is easy to obtain, when in fact he is likely to become homosexual, though closeted and never likely to engage in a meaningful relationship. Strangley, gay males seek out str8 boys, possibly because they are such easy %$+% or less likely becuase they are seen as some sort of conquest or challenge. Str8 boys gravitate to other str8 boys, however the ensuing sexual encounters are usually clumsy, awkward and comical, consisting of uncomfortable hand jobs and poorly performed oral sex leading to masturbation. Str8 boys usually don't know what to do with the semen, or what to do after ejaculation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
1) Sup bro str8 actin jock/frat here not out totally hot but not fake totally real and into getting oral and maybe $%!!@!

(2) Str8 guy 1: "Sup bro you into takin it?"
Str8 guy 2: "Nah bro str8 here only into gettin oral, unless you're ripped and take it for me."

(3) Any girl: "Like, I was messaging this frat boy on the net the other day and I guess he must have been messaging someone else at the same time, cause he sent me this message by, like, accident I guess... 'Bro I'm on with this chick too she's sooooo hot... you think I should try to get her to join us? She could suck me off while u %$+% me bro as long as you're truly str8 actin'. Like OMG...this frat boy takes it up the BUTT???"

yeah....what else u got anton?
laugh.gif
wink.gif
That's a very scientific source you've got there. You sure proved us wrong! You're terrible clueless on this issue and the worst part is that you're ignorant about that.
oh you want real world science? ok...
http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/ppp?query=str8&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

go knock yourself out
laugh.gif

Are you tho, you're the one out here making generalizations about gay men....and even worse saying dumb $$%%# like they "have a choice". How many gay people agree with DA FACT that they have a choice Mr. Gay expert?
notice that 1 just proved you wrong and u just tried to deflect da response by insulting me....
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]str8[/td][td]229 up, 61 down[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
buy str8 mugs, tshirts and magnets

An abbreviation for "straight" most commonly used by a bisexual male or a homosexual male who is in denial of his sexuality. Used in reference to himself to distance most often in the phrase "str8 actin" to distance his impending oral or anal homosexual activity from that of flagrantly gay males. Truly bisexual males who are not attracted to flaming gay guys seek refuge in "str8" boys for an easy cheap %$+%, likely in a bathroom, car, in the woods or some stinky **% dirty bedroom, but not for a meaningful relationship. The phrase is often and correctly associated with a guy who is a total poser, in that he purports to be interested in gay sex purely for fun or because the activity is easy to obtain, when in fact he is likely to become homosexual, though closeted and never likely to engage in a meaningful relationship. Strangley, gay males seek out str8 boys, possibly because they are such easy %$+% or less likely becuase they are seen as some sort of conquest or challenge. Str8 boys gravitate to other str8 boys, however the ensuing sexual encounters are usually clumsy, awkward and comical, consisting of uncomfortable hand jobs and poorly performed oral sex leading to masturbation. Str8 boys usually don't know what to do with the semen, or what to do after ejaculation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
1) Sup bro str8 actin jock/frat here not out totally hot but not fake totally real and into getting oral and maybe $%!!@!

(2) Str8 guy 1: "Sup bro you into takin it?"
Str8 guy 2: "Nah bro str8 here only into gettin oral, unless you're ripped and take it for me."

(3) Any girl: "Like, I was messaging this frat boy on the net the other day and I guess he must have been messaging someone else at the same time, cause he sent me this message by, like, accident I guess... 'Bro I'm on with this chick too she's sooooo hot... you think I should try to get her to join us? She could suck me off while u %$+% me bro as long as you're truly str8 actin'. Like OMG...this frat boy takes it up the BUTT???"

yeah....what else u got anton?
laugh.gif
wink.gif
That's a very scientific source you've got there. You sure proved us wrong! You're terrible clueless on this issue and the worst part is that you're ignorant about that.
oh you want real world science? ok...
http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/ppp?query=str8&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

go knock yourself out
laugh.gif

[h2]Resolved Question[/h2] Show me another »
[h1]Is there any way for a guy to become gay?[/h1]
I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay. The only problem is I'm not sexually attracted to guys. I find guys nice to look at and some are attractive, most likely because I think I'm a good looking guy too so I guess I like comparing. But, no matter how hard I try I can't become sexually aroused by other guys. I've heard on this forum about millions of straight girls who go lesbian or bisexual, but I never hear this for guys. There has to be a way though, right? Does anyone know of how a straight guy can make himself find sexual attraction in another male?

This is a serious question so thanks everyone for answering.
  • 1 week ago
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110617104623AAQSrfh

anyone else wanna try me?
laugh.gif
there's a reason my name hold weight here
smokin.gif
happy.gif
I'm glad you could prove yourself wrong in front of us. You don't choose to be gay and you just showed this to be true with what you just posted.

I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay. The only problem is I'm not sexually attracted to guys. I find guys nice to look at and some are attractive, most likely because I think I'm a good looking guy too so I guess I like comparing. But, no matter how hard I try I can't become sexually aroused by other guys. I've heard on this forum about millions of straight girls who go lesbian or bisexual, but I never hear this for guys. There has to be a way though, right? Does anyone know of how a straight guy can make himself find sexual attraction in another male?

• 1 week ago

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
I'm glad you could prove yourself wrong in front of us. You don't choose to be gay and you just showed this to be true with what you just posted.

^^^^None of those people are "straight" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Clearly if you enjoy sexual acts with men, you're either gay or bisexual. They can call themselves straight all they want.

^^^^None of those people are "straight" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Clearly if you enjoy sexual acts with men, you're either gay or bisexual. They can call themselves straight all they want.

• 1 week ago

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
ahh selective reader i see....

how about da other parts such as
I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay.

you honestly think that there aren't people in da world that certain guys wont smash certain individuals if they looked "close enough" to a girl, but wasn't? yea...you got alot to learn

or did we forget what mister Cee did a couple months back.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ninjahood[/td][td]
[/td][td]#120[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://ninjahood.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/17/11 6:50 PM
[/td][td]

Anyhow if my son or daughter ended up gay, just as long as they're decent human being with good values I'll be more than proud to be their father. We don't all think like you.
pimp.gif

oh yea? how much u wanna bet da same sex marrige bill dies in da bluest democratic NY senate again......

for ever person like you that thinks perpetuating this to da kids coming up now is a "good" thing there's a couple more cats that not only ain't messing with it, but

resent da fact that you're trying to take a religious premise such as "marriage"  and manipulate it to their agenda?...there's a reason da bill includes da clause that no religious

group is obligated to or should feel compelled to marry people they don't feel comfortable marrying...and if it doesn't come up for a vote in da senate its gonna die again.

so u keep thinking that people who got a problem with it don't have a legitimate gripe....

smh @ people comparing da plight of gays of that of race in America.
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Hehe.

../../forum/getrefs/id/11157675/type/0

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ninjahood[/td][td]
[/td][td]#120[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://ninjahood.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/17/11 6:50 PM
[/td][td]

Anyhow if my son or daughter ended up gay, just as long as they're decent human being with good values I'll be more than proud to be their father. We don't all think like you.
pimp.gif

oh yea? how much u wanna bet da same sex marrige bill dies in da bluest democratic NY senate again......

for ever person like you that thinks perpetuating this to da kids coming up now is a "good" thing there's a couple more cats that not only ain't messing with it, but

resent da fact that you're trying to take a religious premise such as "marriage"  and manipulate it to their agenda?...there's a reason da bill includes da clause that no religious

group is obligated to or should feel compelled to marry people they don't feel comfortable marrying...and if it doesn't come up for a vote in da senate its gonna die again.

so u keep thinking that people who got a problem with it don't have a legitimate gripe....

smh @ people comparing da plight of gays of that of race in America.
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Hehe.

../../forum/getrefs/id/11157675/type/0

• 1 week ago

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

I'm really sick of women and I can't seem to get along with them, no offense to women who answer this. I get along much better with men than women so it would make way more sense to become gay.

you honestly think that there aren't people in da world that certain guys wont smash certain individuals if they looked "close enough" to a girl, but wasn't? yea...you got alot to learn

laugh.gif

• 1 week ago

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Selective reading? It looks like you're the one who is selectively reading as you failed to consider the important points within what you posted. I showed you to be wrong with your own "proof". That little anecdote that you presented was supposed to show that you choose to be gay, but the person clearly states that they are not sexually attracted to men WHICH WOULD BE NECESSARY FOR THEM TO BECOME GAY. The only conclusion, based on your supposed proof, is that you CANNOT choose to become sexually attracted to men and, therefore, gay. What part of this do you not understand? Seriously, you're dancing in circles at this point because you literally have no argument.

• 1 week ago

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Selective reading? It looks like you're the one who is selectively reading as you failed to consider the important points within what you posted. I showed you to be wrong with your own "proof". That little anecdote that you presented was supposed to show that you choose to be gay, but the person clearly states that they are not sexually attracted to men WHICH WOULD BE NECESSARY FOR THEM TO BECOME GAY. The only conclusion, based on your supposed proof, is that you CANNOT choose to become sexually attracted to men and, therefore, gay. What part of this do you not understand? Seriously, you're dancing in circles at this point because you literally have no argument.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.
I have no idea what any of that has to do with anything I said, but I'll bite.
You're 100% right, this is why we live in America. Something about this country that stands out from many other Western nations, on many social issues we are more progressive and accepting of peoples differences. We are a nation of many different backgrounds and cultures and for the most part we are accepting of this. We don't ban burqas like France does, we don't ban minarets like the Swiss do, we are accepting of peoples differences. This is just another example of our culture of diversity. This is something we as Americans, primarily in the states that have passed laws allowing same sex marriage, should be proud of. 

If there is one thing we do do right in this country, it's equality.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.
I have no idea what any of that has to do with anything I said, but I'll bite.
You're 100% right, this is why we live in America. Something about this country that stands out from many other Western nations, on many social issues we are more progressive and accepting of peoples differences. We are a nation of many different backgrounds and cultures and for the most part we are accepting of this. We don't ban burqas like France does, we don't ban minarets like the Swiss do, we are accepting of peoples differences. This is just another example of our culture of diversity. This is something we as Americans, primarily in the states that have passed laws allowing same sex marriage, should be proud of. 

If there is one thing we do do right in this country, it's equality.

oh yeah So Nyuh Shi Dae? so what do you call people who have spouses and have children with them....then go off into a gay episode? when they were making da kids and consummating, they sure as hell wasn't thinking gay then huh?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1] Craig resigns over airport bathroom sex sting [/h1] [h2] Republican U.S. senator from Idaho to leave Senate on Sept. 30 after arrest [/h2]

updated 9/2/2007 11:44:35 AM ET
BOISE, Idaho  — After a week filled with scandalous headlines and ribald late-night TV humor at the expense of one of their own, Republican leaders got what they wanted Saturday: the resignation of Idaho Sen. Larry Craig.

“Senator Craig made the right decision for himself, for his family, his constituents and the United States Senate,

oh yeah So Nyuh Shi Dae? so what do you call people who have spouses and have children with them....then go off into a gay episode? when they were making da kids and consummating, they sure as hell wasn't thinking gay then huh?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1] Craig resigns over airport bathroom sex sting [/h1] [h2] Republican U.S. senator from Idaho to leave Senate on Sept. 30 after arrest [/h2]

BOISE, Idaho  — After a week filled with scandalous headlines and ribald late-night TV humor at the expense of one of their own, Republican leaders got what they wanted Saturday: the resignation of Idaho Sen. Larry Craig.

“Senator Craig made the right decision for himself, for his family, his constituents and the United States Senate,

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Dudes obviously bi and ashamed of it.
Can bisexuals be allowed to marry both a man and woman? Bisexual Rights Bill Coming Soon 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Dudes obviously bi and ashamed of it.
Can bisexuals be allowed to marry both a man and woman? Bisexual Rights Bill Coming Soon 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom