Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ehh...my stepsister is gay. Ask her why...and she'll tell you that since she was a baby...all she ever seen her mom with were women and it was what was "right" in her mind.

I guess she was born that way tho.
sounds like nurture over nature there.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ehh...my stepsister is gay. Ask her why...and she'll tell you that since she was a baby...all she ever seen her mom with were women and it was what was "right" in her mind.

I guess she was born that way tho.
sounds like nurture over nature there.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So we're really acting like the "n" word usage and the term "+%@!$$" is the same thing?

In theory it is. Obviously one word has a lengthy SERIOUS history where the others not so much. The thing is its gay people are their own group of people and only they are able to determine what is derogatory to them. Clearly the gay community views the word derogatory towards them so it is derogatory. A white person cant tell a black person what they should think is derogatory only they can come to that conclusion themselves. Same thing for a straight person trying to tell a gay person.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So we're really acting like the "n" word usage and the term "+%@!$$" is the same thing?

In theory it is. Obviously one word has a lengthy SERIOUS history where the others not so much. The thing is its gay people are their own group of people and only they are able to determine what is derogatory to them. Clearly the gay community views the word derogatory towards them so it is derogatory. A white person cant tell a black person what they should think is derogatory only they can come to that conclusion themselves. Same thing for a straight person trying to tell a gay person.

SMH to anyone comparing that word to the n word. Last time i checked they weren't bein slaughtered, beat, rapped and enslaved. And if you know someone that is gay then you know they weren't born like that. Most have had some type of trauma like childhood like being raped or they dude it for some other drastic reason.

SMH to anyone comparing that word to the n word. Last time i checked they weren't bein slaughtered, beat, rapped and enslaved. And if you know someone that is gay then you know they weren't born like that. Most have had some type of trauma like childhood like being raped or they dude it for some other drastic reason.

If anything,people should be protesting the God damn TV crews for %#@$%+! zooming on athletes faces when they know that they're pissed off.

Of course they're gonna say something "bad",why would you want to broadcast that to millions including kids though?? They're the real punks,tryna make them look bad and start outrage.

If anything,people should be protesting the God damn TV crews for %#@$%+! zooming on athletes faces when they know that they're pissed off.

Of course they're gonna say something "bad",why would you want to broadcast that to millions including kids though?? They're the real punks,tryna make them look bad and start outrage.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jordanhendrix wrote:
^^^ You cant prove that its not that way.....were you born straight?
what kinda question is that?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
our anatomy is designed for heterosexual sex/child production..

w/e cats wanna do after da fact is on them
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Some people are born with both Male and Female reproductive organs.

I guess you expect every human to be "flawless" at birth. 

Anyways, there have been numerous studies on this argument and many find differences in the neurological makeup of Straight and Gay humans.
[size=+1]Pediatric Neuroendocrinology[/size]

Sexual Hormones and the Brain: An Essential Alliance for Sexual Identity and Sexual Orientation

Garcia-Falgueras A, Swaab DF

Loche S, Cappa M, Ghizzoni L, Maghnie M, Savage MO (eds): Pediatric Neuroendocrinology. Endocr Dev. Basel, Karger, 2010, vol 17, pp 22–35 (DOI: 10.1159/000262525)

[table][tr][td]Article (PDF 1065 KB)    Free Preview
[/td][td]  
pf_r_0.gif
Medline Abstract (ID 19955753)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Recommend this chapter       /content.Karger.com/ProdukteDB/Produkte.asp%3Fdoi%3D000262525">http://content.Karger.com...te.asp?doi=000262525" title="E-Mail">
mail_picto.png
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Abstract:
The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in extreme cases in trans-sexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jordanhendrix wrote:
^^^ You cant prove that its not that way.....were you born straight?
what kinda question is that?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
our anatomy is designed for heterosexual sex/child production..

w/e cats wanna do after da fact is on them
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Some people are born with both Male and Female reproductive organs.

I guess you expect every human to be "flawless" at birth. 

Anyways, there have been numerous studies on this argument and many find differences in the neurological makeup of Straight and Gay humans.
[size=+1]Pediatric Neuroendocrinology[/size]

Sexual Hormones and the Brain: An Essential Alliance for Sexual Identity and Sexual Orientation

Garcia-Falgueras A, Swaab DF

Loche S, Cappa M, Ghizzoni L, Maghnie M, Savage MO (eds): Pediatric Neuroendocrinology. Endocr Dev. Basel, Karger, 2010, vol 17, pp 22–35 (DOI: 10.1159/000262525)

[table][tr][td]Article (PDF 1065 KB)    Free Preview
[/td][td]  
pf_r_0.gif
Medline Abstract (ID 19955753)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Recommend this chapter       /content.Karger.com/ProdukteDB/Produkte.asp%3Fdoi%3D000262525">http://content.Karger.com...te.asp?doi=000262525" title="E-Mail">
mail_picto.png
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Abstract:
The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in extreme cases in trans-sexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

I feel sorry for the gays who dont care about this

Because this is not helping them dodge the all gays are sensitive,whiny, shemales stereotype.

And I can only imagine the backlash had Lebron said instead of Kobe
nerd.gif

Because this is not helping them dodge the all gays are sensitive,whiny, shemales stereotype.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

nerd.gif

honestly most gays i know could care less about the word.

i see gay people on a regular basis and i know a few of them as well,  no one bothers them and people respect them and the life they live.

from what i've seen though, the flamboyant whiny gays give the rest of gays a bad look.    dudes are just begging for attention the way they portray themselves, im not talkin about their sexual preference but the way they act loud and obnxious is annoying.

point being,  loud obnxious flamboyant people  straight or gay are going to get under the skin of people and that's a fact.

nerd.gif

honestly most gays i know could care less about the word.

i see gay people on a regular basis and i know a few of them as well,  no one bothers them and people respect them and the life they live.

from what i've seen though, the flamboyant whiny gays give the rest of gays a bad look.    dudes are just begging for attention the way they portray themselves, im not talkin about their sexual preference but the way they act loud and obnxious is annoying.

point being,  loud obnxious flamboyant people  straight or gay are going to get under the skin of people and that's a fact.

Y'all cats realize this is 2011 right?

You can't say %+%%!* any more, period. He said %+%%!*, people are mad. What did you expect?

Y'all cats realize this is 2011 right?

You can't say %+%%!* any more, period. He said %+%%!*, people are mad. What did you expect?

This! I'm an advocate for gay rights but this type of thing isn't helping.
It's like when the NAACP claims a Hallmark card is racist. GTFOHWTB.
It just makes the actual cause look foolish and nullifies credibility.

This! I'm an advocate for gay rights but this type of thing isn't helping.
It's like when the NAACP claims a Hallmark card is racist. GTFOHWTB.
It just makes the actual cause look foolish and nullifies credibility.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by will068

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You don't think homosexuals have been repressed their entire existence. The bible says it's wrong.....people were killed for being gay in many cultures back then.

laugh.gif
 some people need to think before they hit that post button. 
this whole gay = same as civil rights movement is a joke and borderline offensive. this dude quotes the bible and makes some dumb statement out of thin air go do some research and go see how many folks of the past were participating in homosexual activity
grin.gif

You got the sexual census from 2600 BC? pm?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom