Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by BK201

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by trhee

lol wut?
negative connotation used to describe an individual of african descent please.

laugh.gif
See, that's funny to me.
It doesn't bother me when other races use the word honestly.
I'm not that sensitive.
Once again, this isn't news.
Much worse things are being said on the court.

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

lol wut?

laugh.gif
See, that's funny to me.
I'm not that sensitive.

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

lol wut?

laugh.gif
See, that's funny to me.
I'm not that sensitive.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Whatever. "Its all political now....."
exactly....i mean this gay group got a press release on kobe bryant "mouthing something" they think they saw, cuz they damn well know

they can't hear isssh.... i mean when is this sensitive #$* behavior gonna go away? 
laugh.gif

and this is comin from a avid kobe hater.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Whatever. "Its all political now....."
exactly....i mean this gay group got a press release on kobe bryant "mouthing something" they think they saw, cuz they damn well know

they can't hear isssh.... i mean when is this sensitive #$* behavior gonna go away? 
laugh.gif

and this is comin from a avid kobe hater.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Wow I'm sick and tired of these gay rights groups man. !%+@ outta here, this was in the context of a game.

I heard this %*@% on the local radio in NY before even logging onto NT...these groups need to get over themselves man, it got me really heated right about now. Stop being so #%#$%$* sensitive and shut the !%+@ up already.

Yeah man these damn gays always trying to pull the gay card. Trying to get rights and become socially accepted.
Damn those gays.
*shakes fist*
They have rights. They aren't viewed as sub-human.

Wow I'm sick and tired of these gay rights groups man. !%+@ outta here, this was in the context of a game.

I heard this %*@% on the local radio in NY before even logging onto NT...these groups need to get over themselves man, it got me really heated right about now. Stop being so #%#$%$* sensitive and shut the !%+@ up already.

Yeah man these damn gays always trying to pull the gay card. Trying to get rights and become socially accepted.
Damn those gays.
*shakes fist*

Originally Posted by Furrell

Damn those gays.
*shakes fist*
Yea you're right, they're just humans that still aren't given the same rights as other humans in many places.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Damn those gays.
*shakes fist*
Yea you're right, they're just humans that still aren't given the same rights as other humans in many places.

yo am i the only one that feels like when these gay groups make a buzz about something being wrong, it gets more attention from kids than if they wud have just let it go..

how many 8 year olds you know that know how to say/use that word?

and any "human being" would understand that when your angry, you say things you dont mean.

also... millions of lesbians/gays were hurt by a celebrity , they dont know personally...

smh.

please.

yo am i the only one that feels like when these gay groups make a buzz about something being wrong, it gets more attention from kids than if they wud have just let it go..

how many 8 year olds you know that know how to say/use that word?

and any "human being" would understand that when your angry, you say things you dont mean.

also... millions of lesbians/gays were hurt by a celebrity , they dont know personally...

smh.

please.

jordanhendrix wrote:
^^^ You cant prove that its not that way.....were you born straight?
what kinda question is that?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
our anatomy is designed for heterosexual sex/child production..

w/e cats wanna do after da fact is on them
sick.gif
laugh.gif

jordanhendrix wrote:
^^^ You cant prove that its not that way.....were you born straight?
what kinda question is that?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
our anatomy is designed for heterosexual sex/child production..

w/e cats wanna do after da fact is on them
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom